NOT MORE MRS. RIDDLE

ROSE P.O.V.

I entered the apartment. I was a little scared to see Tom. But I just wanted to rest. I felt really tired, maybe it was because I didn't have any magic inside of me. I was going to our bedroom when I saw myself in a mirror of the hallway. My skin looked like it lost it's color.

It will be just for a few days. In a few days I will have my powers back. But I need to pretend to loose them so I could leave Tom. So I could be free. I thought to myself.

I opened the door and saw the blond  girl of the party. She was in our bed, naked, just covering herself with the blanket.

"My Lord?" She called and Tom came from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked surprised for a second but then he composed himself.

"Hello love." He said nonchalant.

"Tom. What is this?" I asked.

Something inside of me changed. He didn't love me. He never did. Something dark came inside of me. Even though I didn't have any magic on me, I felt powerful. I wanted to leave more than ever.

"Well... You know Rosier?" He asked as he grab a cigarette and light it up.  I took a deep breath and walked infront of him. He raised an eyebrow as I grab a cigarette as well and light it up. Tom had never seen me smoke. He had often said it was not lady like.

"Yes. Druella Rosier"I said looking directly at his eyes. He looked at me and smirk.

"Miss Rosier,  get dress and leave. I must talk to Lord Voldemort." I said blowing some smoke on Tom's face. Instead of getting mad I could see lust in his eyes.

"Lord? " The girl said looking at Tom.

"You heard the lady. Leave us alone" Tom said not looking at her and just staring at me. When we heard the door close, Tom grab my waist and tried to kiss me. I moved my head and he placed a kiss on my cheek. And then let me go.

"You are upset. Should I say sorry? " He asked. I pushed him a little and moved away from him.

"What ever you said, I know you won't mean it. Like all those I love You" I said looking outside the window. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and made me face him.

He grab my hands and then kissed them.

"I may not be able to love. But you are special to me." He said kissing my hands again. Then it hit me. He didn't love me. I wasn't special to him. My hands, my magic. He had been talking about my hands the whole time. He had kissed them so many times.

"That's not true... You love my hands, my magic, my powers. That is the only thing you desire. That is the only thing that makes me special. Isn't?" I said taking my hands out of him. He rolled his eyes.

"Well... I won't lie to you. Yes. I do think your powers are special. I had told you a thousand times. That is what makes you special. Unique, powerful." He said grabbing my face. I grab his hands.

"Well... I'm not special anymore" I said looking directly a his eyes. He then searched my face and grab my hands and looked at them.

"Your hands... They don't feel the same. What happened? What have you done?" He asked grabbing my arms and shaking me.

"Something that should have happened years ago. I lost my magic. There is not one single drop of magic in me. This.." I grab my wand. "Is just a piece of wood in my hands" I let it drop to the floor.

"Why? What happened? Who did this to you. I'm going to kill them" He said as he walked around the room getting dressed.

"Kill me then... " I said quietly. He then stopped and looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I did this. I didn't want to to have magic. I did this because I'm tired of just being used. I'm tired of just being liked because I have power and magic. I thought you liked me because of me" I said smirking seeing how his face was transforming into anger.

He walked and grab me from my throat choking me.

"Yes... Do it. Kill me. I was already death when you killed our baby" I said without air. His eyes then showed me something that I have never seen. Was it sadness? No, that is impossible. He then threw me to the floor.

"You know I can't kill you..." He whispered not looking at me.

"Oh yeah... I forgot I am your stupid horcrux. " I said coughing trying to catch my breath.

"That is not it..." He said quietly. "I can't live without seeing your stupid face. Without kissing your lips, without seeing your stupid eyes." He said walking out of the room.

I was left speechless on the floor. I then walked out and saw Tom drinking from a bottle.

"Then why did you did all this to me?" I said with tears in my eyes.

He places his hands on the counter and looked down.

"Because... I wanted you for myself forever. I wanted to rule the world with you by my side. Fuck! I never had anything for myself and I felt great having you. The most powerful wizard for me. At first it was all for the power but then... When I saw you in pain when you had the miscarriage. Instead of feeling good because you were in pain. I suffered as well. That is why I had to leave and left you alone. And then when you said you prefer to die instead of marrying me. For the first time in my life, I felt pain. Here and I didn't like it" He said pointing at his heart and  drinking some more.

"Way to show it. Having sex with  Druella in our bed" I said rolling my eyes.

"We didn't.." he mumbled quietly.  So quietly that I couldn't hear.

"What did you said?" I asked.

"We didn't have sex. I wanted to get you out my mind. But I couldn't. So I couldn't have sex with her." Tom said looking down. I can't lie I felt relieve but I couldn't be with him anymore.

"Tom.... I want to leave. I don't want to be with you anymore" I said looking down.

"What? You can't leave me. You can't go." Tom said.

"Tom I'm useless to you. I'm like any muggle. I don't have any power. And we all know you have followers but also enemies. And If I'm close to you. I'm in great danger. They could kill me and I don't have any powers to defend myself. I don't want any powers. I want a normal life. " I said.

"But, you are special to me. You can't leave me. You are mine! Forever. Remember?" He said getting infront of me.

"Please Tom. I don't want to be with you. I'm scare most of the time. I don't want to be part of this muggle killing. Ever since I killed that muggle family, I can't sleep. I will never forget myself.I need to leave. Be away from you" I said crying.

Then something I would never seen in my life happened. Tom Riddle kneel infront of me.

"I'm begging you. Please don't leave me. I need you. I'll protect you. No one has to know that you don't have magic. But please don't go". He said kneeling down.

"If you ever felt something for me. You will let me go." I said. He then looked at me. With so much hate in his eyes. He got up and then opened the door.

"Leave then..Leave and never come back, because if you come back. I will kill you. I don't care that you are a horcrux. I'll make another one. Leave.... I never want to see you again." He said looking at me.

I then left and never turned back.

AUTHOR NOTE:HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. ENGLISH IS NOT FIRST LANGUAGE..