A NEW ROSE

ROSE P.O.V 

I woked up to the sound of a pen and some writting. I opened my eyes and sawMalfoy writting something, it looked like a letter. 

"Brax..." My voice sounded like a whisper. I didn't even recognize my voice. 

"Rosey" Malfoy said getting up and sitting in the bed. "How are you feeling? I'm really sorry...I don't deserve your forgiveness but I had to do it. Tom would have kill you and me. I couldn't bear to see that. He told me to choose between you or the baby. I'm really sorry... but you are my best friend and I love you so much. I shouldn't say this but I think you deserve the truth." Malfoy said crying in my hands. 

"Brax... is okay. I know Tom, well I'm starting to know the real him. He wasn't so evil. So cruel. What happened to him?" I asked "Please tell me the truth." I said touching his blond hair. 

"He is going to kill me if he knows I told you" He said with tears in his eyes. "I mean I hate muggles and blood traitos but I didn't want to come to this." He said. 

"Please.. I deserve to know the truth. I promise he won't know that you told me. " I said. 

"You will hate me" He said looking down. 

"I will never. You had shown how much you care. " I said. 

"Tom wanted you for his power. Professor Dumbledore was  right. He can't love because he was born under a love spell. He just pretended to love you so you will love him and do whatever he wants. He killed your baby so he will be your world. And he....." He said. 

"He what?" I asked. "What did he did to me?" I asked. 

"He made you a horcrux and gave you a spell so you won't age and be inmmortal. So he can be immortal. You won't be able to have children never again, since everything in your system is on pause" Malfoy said. 

"That is impossible! That is not true!! He couldn't do this to me!" I said getting up and grabbing my wand. I tried cutting my wrist but nothing happened. 

"You can't kill yourself, except the dark wizard who made the spell. But Tom won't kill you because if you died, part of his soul dies as well. " Malfoy said. 

"That  psychopath!" I said getting my stuff. 

"Where areyou going?" He asked. 

"I'm going to kill him!" I said walking out the door. 

When I arrived to the apartment, Tom was sitting drinking tea and reading a book. 

"Hello love" He said giving me a wicked smile. 

"You! You ruined my life!! You son of a- " I said grabbing my wand and pointing at him. 

"Now now... that is no way to talk to your future husband." He said drinking tea. "What do you think you are doing pointing your wand at me. You can't hurt me love. " He said laughing. 

"I will never marry you. I prefer to die" I said throwing the engagement ring at him. 

"Too bad, you can't! " He almost sang mocking me. "Now you will be mine forever" He said laughing. 

"I thought you love me..." I said crying. 

"My sweet Rose. Love makes you weak. You for example. You could had  been the strongest and most powerful wizard in the world. But you fell in love with me and now I make you weak. Don't I?" He said getting close to me and whispering at my ear, making me feel weak on my knees. He touched my face and kissed me softly and then he deepen the kiss. 

"Don't you get it love.... I did this for us. So wee can rule together. Me as Lord Voldemort and you my Lady Rose. My Rose. My Wife, I'll treat you like a queen. Everyone is going to respect you. I might not love people but you are so special to me.  I don't know what this feeling is but I think is the closest to love. I respect you and I respect your power. I want you to show your great potential. I want you to be strong and powerful. I need you Rosey" He said as he kissed me and I kissed back. 

Rosey. He called me Rosey. He feels something special. I am  special to him . I thought to myself as he kissed me. 

No! He is a killer. He is just using you! He is not the same man you fell in ove with. He has no soul.He is just manipulating you, just like he always do.  I thought back

"Tom, if I didn't have any powers, would you had made me your wife? Would you had even looked at me?" I asked. 

"Yes love, I believe you are quite beautiful and I liked that you are not like the rest.  You will still be my wife" He lied in my face.  "Now, let's go back to what we had. You planning the wedding and I making history for a better future. Maybe when everything turns good and we are the most powerful, we can even had children." He said as he smiled at me. My heart dropped and I felt a little hope. But then I remembered Thomas, I remembered all the students who were muggle born that were nice to me. I don't want my chidren to be in a dark world. I have to do something...

"Yes love, let's go to sleep" I said as I hugged him and we went to bed. 

The next morning, I waited for Tom to leave to one of his meetings in the Malfoy's manor. When he left, I decided to ask help from Albus. I apparate to the outside of Hogwarts. I then entered the school and went to his office. 

When he opened the door, I couldn't help but crash into his arms. 

"Albus. You were right... I need help!" I cried in his arms. 

I told him everything. Every single detail. From him and I doing a blood pact to him making me a horcrux and him making me immortal.

"So... You are a horcrux? And you won't age?" He asked.

"No... I'm stuck in the body of a 23 year old forever. Just because he wants my powers forever" I said looking down.

"What would happened if you didn't have powers? If you are not useful to him anymore?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Wait here" he said as he walked out of the room. A couple of minutes passed and Albus caned with a vial.

"Rosey, Slughorn and I made this, just in case your powers were put of control. We made this thinking that if you caused trouble, we would have given to you. This takes away the magic in someone. We already tried it on myself and under this potion I couldn't make any magic for days.  Maybe if you drink it and tell Tom that you don't have magic, he will let you go." Albis said giving me the vial.

"He will be so mad." I said.

"He can't use magic on you, you made a pact and he can't kill you or hurt you. You are his horcrux." Albus said.

"He won't let me go.... I'm afraid" I said.

"I'll protect you." Albus said giving me a mirror. "If he tries something. If he wants to hurt you. Call me in this mirror and I will be there in seconds" he said.

"You are the strongest wizard and women I know. Ever since you were small, you had shown that you are brave and strong. With powers or not. I love you Rosey." Albus said hugging me.

"Love you Godfather." I said. I smiled and took  a deep breath. "I must drink this." I said as I took the vial and drank it all.

I felt like my body was burning and I felt like all my energy was being drained from my body. I felt soo weak. So tired.

Albus took me outside of my apartment. He hugged me and wished me luck. He remin me to be strong. Not to be scared.
I was going to face a monster.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I DON'T KNOW IF THERE ARE SOME SPELLS FOR YOU TO NOT GROW OR TAKE AWAY MAGIC, BUT IT'S A FANFICTION, RIGHT? EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. SO LET'S BE NICE. XOXOX -Me