I HAVE A PLAN

ROSE P.O.V

"Bellatrix, please leave us alone"Lord Voldemort said calmly to the female death Eater.

The woman bowed her head and left almost running. Tom or Voldermort just looked at me but said nothing. We stood like 5 minutes just staring at each other.

"Well,  well you look exactly the way you were the last time I saw you. Just beautiful. " Voldemort said.

"Well, the last time I saw you, you had a nose." I just say to him.

"You know, if you were another person I would have killed you for saying that comment. " Voldemort said as he sat down in an armchair.

I spun around and saw a bottle of fire whiskey. I walked to it and grab myself a drink.

"Sure, feel yourself at home." He said almost laughing. I filled my cup and drank it. Then I spun  around and just saw him there looking at me. He had a curious expression in his face.

"Are you going to tell me why are you here? What are you planning? You never do anything without thinking about it." Voldemort said and walked closer to me.

"Albus died. I have nowhere to go. I'm tired of running away and hiding. I know that sooner or later this will be a reality and you will conquer the wizarding world just like you said when you were a teenager. So I guess I will join your little army. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, right? Wasn't that what you did with me? Weren't you with me just for convenience?" I said to Voldemort.

Voldemort walked closer. His hand cupped my cheek and just looked at me.

" At first it was just convenience. But then you became special. We would have done so many things together. We could have been the most powerful couple in the world. But you decided to stop loving me, you decided to not use your powers for great things." Voldemort said. "You were not going to be my follower, you could have been my queen." Voldemort said.

" No. I never stopped loving Tom. I love Tom, but  you are not him." I said to him as we looked at each other's eyes.

He then separated and grab his wand he then pointed into his dark mark and grab my hand.

"Well, guess you have to live without Tom. And respect your lord. So from now on, you will call me my Lord. I will treat you with respect, but you will need to respect me as well. Welcome to the dark eaters, my Rose"Voldemort said as he kissed my hand.

We then walked into what looked like a dinning room. Everyone was  there. I looked everywhere and my eyes landed on a blond, scared boy. Draco. His head was looking down and he hadn't seen me. He looked so weak. Then there was Snape as well. I knew he was the one who killed Albus. I also knew Draco was going to kill him but he didn't.

"My fellow followers and friends. I am pleased to inform you that we have a new member. Someone who will bring us greatest things. Respect her or you will die. Lady Rose." Voldemort said to the dark eaters. And everyone looked at me. Even Draco, who had a shocked face.

I looked at Draco and then at Voldermort. Did he just called me Lady? Everyone bowed their heads at me. What was he planning?

"My Lord.. will she get the dark mark?" A death eater asked.

"Of course she will... I'll do it myself." Voldermort said as he offered his arm and took me to another room. I looked back and saw Draco just staring at me.

We went to a spare room and Voldemort just stood in front of me. He took out his wand and placed it on my arm.

"Will it hurt?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yes" he said smirking. It felt like a million needles stab my flesh. It burned so bad. I couldn't help but scream a little.

"Fucking hell, Tom!" I screamed. Then I looked at him. I thought he was going to be mad but he wasn't. Maybe he didn't heard me calling him Tom.

He then kissed it and kissed my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes..  I guess so." I said.

"I'll call a death eater to assist you in whatever you need " he said.

"Wait... Can I choose one?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes... Whatever makes you comfortable." He said. Was he trying to win me over?

"I want Draco." I said.

"Malfoy?" He asked.

"Yes... We were good friends on my stay in Hogwarts. So I want him." I said.

"Okay..." He said as he placed his wand on his death mark. A minute later, Draco appeared in the room.

"Yes, my Lord?" He asked.

"You will assist my Rose. If something happens to her. You die! Understood?" He asked. Draco nodded his head and then Voldemort just kissed my hand. "I'll see you soon." He said leaving. 

When he left, Draco just stared at me.

"Why are you here? What are you doing?" Draco whispered as he got close to me.

"Trust me... I am not here for pleasure. I am here with a plan and I might need your help. Maybe this way, we could take him down." I said.

"No..  I can't betray him. He will kill me and my family. I can't!" He said.

"Draco.... Listen. You are not like your family. I know you don't want all of this. I don't want this as well. But I can't do anything against him because he has a vessel with my blood in it. We did a blood pact and we can't fight each other. There will be a war and I can't fight him. I am here pretending to be his little puppet, so I could look for the vessel, destroy it and then I could fight against him. But I will need your help to look for it. Okay?" I said.

"I'm scared... " Draco whispered.

"I know... But we have to help Harry and the order to win this war. Or at least, help me be free of him." I said.

"Wait... But if you fight him, he might kill you. " He said. I just smiled. And then he just shook his head. "No! That's your plan, isn't!? To die?" He asked.

"Draco.... I had live for so long. I'm just tired. If he kills me, there will be one horcrux less." I said smiling softly at him. "I will be okay. But I need your help. Will you help?" I asked.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. XOXOX- ME :)