I DOON'T LIKE A BULLY

ROSE P.O.V 

"She did what?" I asked as Hermione mentioned that Umbridge hurt Harry. 

"Yeah, he made Harry write that he was a liar and that sentence burned into his skin." Hermione said as we sat outside enjoying the nice weather.Hermione and I had become really good friends. 

"We should seriously stop her. She can't do that! " I said getting up. 

"There is nothing we can do." She said and we went back to dinner.We were walking to the Great Hall when I saw Malfoy with some  people around them, including Pansy who was giving me death glare.

"Maxwell... what are you doing with that filthy mudblood?" He asked as we passed by them. 

"Better keep you mouth shut Blondie!  Because of what I heard, this witch is better than you in so many ways" I said. Hermione looked proud and the friends of Malfoy looked shock. 

"Bitch!" Malfoy said as he started walking towards me. Then I saw Harry, Ron and the Weasley twins with the whole Gryffindor quidditch team walking towards me as well in a protective form. 

Malfoy looked at them and then whispered in my face that this wasn't over. I looked at everyone and they just nodded at me.

"Thank you." I said.

"No,thank you for standing up for me" Hermione said as she hugged me.

"Yeah... You might be a Slytherin but you have the spirit of a Gryffindor" Fred Weasley said as he placed his arms around my shoulder. I smiled and just left with them to the Great Hall. 

Some days had passed and everyone from my house was not so fond of me. Pansy made sure to say that I was a blood traitor and that I was a house traitor as well. She often locked me from the dormitory but I didn't care.I often went to sleep in the Room of Requirements. 

I was  walking one night to the Room of Requirements when Malfoy walked out of the shadows.

"What are you doing up so late?" Malfoy asked.

"None of your business" I said crossing my arms. I was walking away when I heard something that made me freeze. 

"My grandfather said so many things about you but I dind't believe until now" He said.  I turned around and just looked at him. 

"What are you talking about Malfoy?" I asked. 

"Well... my grandfather said that you were stuborn, a bitch,  impulsive, and you don't give a damn about authority." Malfoy said. 

"I don't know your grandfather"  I said. 

"Well, he knew you." He said taking out a picture of me and Brax. hugging and laughing. I walked closer to him and grab the picture in my hands. My vision started to get blurry with tears.  I looked at Malfoy and sat in a near bench. I felt how Malfoy sat besides me.  I looked at him and we stared into our eyes.

"How long did you knew?"  I asked.

"Since the day I saw you and you hugged me calling me Brax. " He said.  "That was the nickname of my grandfather. Wasn't?" He asked. I just nodded my head and wiped my tears. 

"He was my best friend. The only person I believe that cared about me. At first I knew he was just my friend because of Tom but our friendship turned real."I said. 

"My grandfather loved you and even mention your name before he died. He gave me his journal and gave me a mission. To ask you for forgiveness" Malfoy said.

"I forgave  him years ago"  I said giving him back the picture.

"The picture is yours, I believe he wanted you to have it" He said as he got up.