NAGINI

LORD VOLDEMORT P.O.V

"My Lord? Lord?" I heard from the distance.

"What?" I said irritated making the death eater jump.

"I'm sorry.... But you spaced off and you were telling us the plan to get you the Gryffindor sword. And then stopped talking." The death eater said. I looked around and saw everyone sitting on the table in the Malfoy manor looking at me.

"Yeah.. well. Look for it and bring it. I don't care how. But I want it" I said getting up and walking out of the room. I went to grab a glass of fire whiskey.

"My Lord?" I heard from the door. I looked and saw Malfoy walking in.

"Malfoy.." I said drinking.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything is fine." I said sitting infront of the fireplace.

"It's been 30 years." Malfoy said.

Yes, it had been 30 years since she left. I was now 53 years old. And so many things had happened. Malfoy got married and he had a son. I have now thousand of followers. Many in Azkaban but still loyal. The ministry of magic is looking for me. I made more horcrux. I have my diary, the Gaunt Ring, the Salazar Slytherin's locket, the Hufflepuff's Cup and Rowena Raven law's Diadem. Making horcruxes was making me change my appearance. I wasn't that attractive but I was more powerful. But I often think of her. Will she liked this new me? Oh stop! She left, she decided to leave.

"Lord? Tom!" Malfoy said grabbing my attention.

"I told you not to say that name again. I'm your Lord." I said looking at him.

"Sorry my Lord but we had also been friends since we were kids and I know you miss her. I miss her too. She was my best friend and her leaving like that, with not goodbye. It hurts. Now that I have a son, I know what she felt and I would like to apologize for what I did-" Malfoy said

"It was for the best" I interrupted him. "And no. I don't miss her. She is gone and she will never come back. She is death to me" I said getting up and grabbing a coat and a dark cloak.

"My Lord... Where are you going?" Abraxas asked.

"I need air." I said as I apparate from there and landed in a forest.

It was late afternoon, almost dark. I walked more and then I saw the little house. Inside of the house I saw the 53 year old lady trapped in the body of a 23 year old girl thanks to the potion I gave her to make her immortal. She looked just like she did when she walked out the door. She was doing what looked like a potion. I still remembered the stubborn child and how good she was in potions class in Hogwarts. She was brewing something and talking to some lady. She was smiling and she was happy. I saw how she gave the lady a vial and they walked out the door making me hide inside the forest.

"Hope your son gets better!" She said.

"With this potion, I bet he will. What a shame you are a Squib. You are so good with potions.  Thank you again Iris." The lady said giving her some money. She the apparate leaving Rose alone. Iris, she changed her name.

I saw how she got in and started cleaning. Then she closed the curtains and windows. Her house was in the woods away from the rest. There was a little village a few miles from here with wizards who were not that rich. She had a garden with flowers and things you could use in potions. She was fine. I often come to see her, without her knowing. I needed to see if she was fine, after all she was my horcrux and inside of her was part of my soul.

"Iris is fine... But sometimes she misses Tom Riddle"  I heard a voice coming from a giant snake. I looked at the snake.

"Well Tom Riddle is death." I said.

"You understand me?" The snake asked.

"Yes. I speak parseltongue. I'm Lord Voldemort." I said kneeling and touching the snake. This didn't look like any normal snake. It was big and her eyes looked almost human.

"I'm Nagini." She said bowing.

"You are beautiful" I said
.
"Thank you. I was more beautiful when I was human but there was a blood curse that made me  snake" She said. "Now I'm in this forest alone. I loved once too. But he died." She said.

"Well Nagini, we are both alone in this life we can call forest. Without love, maybe we can be friends. " I said.

"I'll like that. My Lord." Nagini said bowing.

"Good... Should you go with me?" I asked.

"Where ever you go, I'll be loyal." She said. And then we apparate.

We arrived and I introduced Nagini to everyone. Everyone was afraid immediately giving me satisfaction.

"My Lord... A pet?"Malfoy said.

"Not a pet. A friend." I said as I looked at Nagini.

"How is she?" Malfoy asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"Rosey" He asked.

"Her name is Iris now." I said looking at the window. I was watching how some death eaters were bringing a  blood traitor yo be tortured.

"She did like flowers." Malfoy said smiling. Sometimes I thought that Rose would had been better with Malfoy. I sometimes  envied their friendship.

I just looked at him and saw he was wearing a tuxedo. He looked down and then he looked at me.

"My Lord, I also came here to remind you about my son's wedding. Lucius and Narcissa Black." Malfoy said.

"Oh yes.. I'll be there." I said. Then he left.

I went to my room and started to get dressed and went to the wedding. Then I remembered that I didn't have that wedding. The wedding that Rose would have always wanted.

"Congratulations Lucius. Welcome to the family." I told Narcissa.

"Thank you my Lord" They both said.  Then I left wanting to be alone.

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I COULDN'T SLEEP SO I STARTED WRITING. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. I WRITE TO PRACTICE MY ENGLISH.

.