FOREVER

ROSE POV

Before they made a protection spell, I apparate inside of the castle, Infront of professor McGonagall.

"YOU!" She said pointing her wand to my throat.

"Professor! It's not what it looks! Harry and I have a plan. I need to get to him. Where is Harry?" I asked.

"Harry? I don't know! He left running that way" she said lowering her wand.

"Thank you. And I'm so happy Hogwarts has a teacher like you" I said.

"Is everything okay? It feels like a goodbye" She said.

"Everything will be fine now." I said smiling and running to get to Harry.

I left and ran. While I ran, I saw people fighting for their lives. I saw Molly Weasley fighting with Bellatrix. I was about to help when I heard her shout.

"Not my daughter, you bitch!" and send a spell to the evil witch. They fought and then Bellatrix turned into dust.

I ran and looked for Harry. I needed to get there. I then went to the tower and saw Harry and Voldemort together. Voldemort had hurt Harry.

"Tom!" I screamed. He looked at me and then still pointed his wand at Harry.

"Rose. Don't get close. " Voldemort said.

"Tom... Leave the boy alone. We can have a life together. " I said getting closer.

"He has to die, for us to live" he said looking at Harry who was on the floor.

"My darling... I don't need a life. I just need you" I lied, making Voldemort look at me. Causing for Harry to get up and jump into Voldemort arms.

"We will end how we start this. Together!" Harry said making Voldemort and Harry fall from the tower.

I saw have Voldemort and Harry we're fighting each other in a blur of darkness. I looked and saw how Harry and Voldemort landed on the entrance of the school. They both have fallen to the floor but then I saw something in Harry's hands.

It was the blood vessel necklace.

"Now you are free" Harry screamed and smashed the vessel on the floor.

I then felt my hands free and released. I could feel a weight being lifted from my body. My hands turned into a shade of red. I was in a bit of shock until I heard an awful scream.

"NOOO!" Voldemort screamed. Grabbing his wand and sending a spell to Harry. With my energy I flew and landed in front of Harry. And made a shield of protection.

Then I threw the energy and made Voldemort fall backwards. I then threw some energy balls and Voldemort used his wand to protect himself.

"Give up Voldermort! You are done!" I said to him.

"No more Tom?" He asked weak.

"My Tom is death" I said walking closer to him and still throwing energy balls at him.

"He might be dead for my love for you is still alive" He said. I stopped throwing energy.

"Don't!" I said.

"Why? Because you still have a weakness? I remember once I told you that love makes you weak. And darling, you loving Tom, you loving me! Makes you weak! We could had rule the world together! Just you and me. Together!" Voldemort said touching my face softly. "Besides... You know I can't die, if you are still alive. The boy won't kill you." He said.

"Maybe you are right.   We belong together forever, right?"I said getting closer to him.

He smiled  and took me into his arms. Voldemort also had a weakness.

Me.

"Forever" He said.

I touched his face and he closed his eyes. I looked at Harry who already had his wand in hnd. I nodded and he threw a spell at us. Voldemort looked at me with anger in his eyes and pain as well.

He was the first to turn into dust, then it was my turn. I closed my eyes. I was finally going to end this. I was finally going to rest. Then I saw everything black.

AUTHOR NOTE: Hope you like this chapter. Remember is a fanfic so there are some changes. Remember to vote and comment!

To be continued..