DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

Tap, tap, tap.  The sound of my shoe  was the only sound that  you could hear  in the dark and cold hall. My heart was beating so fast. Why was I so scared? Who was this person and what did they want. Are they going to black mail me? Why was I so scared to be caught?  What was the worst part of being caught? Not taking care of the Potter brat? 

When I saw the person, I took a deep breath and walked closer to her.

"Well, well, well. No wonder they call you the brightest witch of her age" I said getting closer. 

"Hello Rose" Hermione said stepping out of the shadow crossing her arms  and just glaring at me.  Her tone, made me feel she was upset with me. 

"I don't really appreciate your attitude young lady... I shall remind you that I'm older than you"  I said walking infront of her. She grab her wand and pointed at me causing me get a bit surprised. 

"What are you doing Granger?" I asked, ready to defend myself using my powers. 

"Why are you here? Are you here to kill Harry? Because if you-" The Gryffindor said. 

"Kill him?! Darling, the only thing I've been trying to do since I came back is protect the child." I said walking and sitting in a bench. 

"But you were Voldermort's partner" She said. 

"I was Tom Riddle's partner Not Voldermort's." I corrected her. "Besides, I'm also here hiding from Voldermort." I said 

"How can you protect Harry? Oh my!! Then it is true! You and Tom Riddle made a blood pact. He can't fight-" She said. 

"Fight me, if he does he wil get hurt." I said.

"And how will you protect him?" She asked. 

"Because, I'm secretly the most powerful witch in the wizarding world" I said showing her my hands and some red light energy in them. She was in awe and her brown eyes looked at me with surprised and in shock. 

"Wow! So the rumors were true. Through generations, there had been rumors about this witch more powerful than Voldermort.  A witch that could cause the death of him. The only one he loved. The only witch he can't kill" She whispered and sat next to me. 

"Well....that's me. And I need your help" I said looking at the brunette. 

Some time had passed since I talk with Hermione about  how she was going to help me protect Harry.  She told me that she would keep my secret and told me about the army that they were doing this to protect themselves from dementors. She said that I was welcome to join them but I needed to sign a paper and if someone betray them, the word "Sneak" would appear in their face.  What a clever little witch.

"What is she doing here?" Ron asked. 

"Well.. nice to see you too, Weasley." I said a I entered the Room of Requirements. I looked around and saw everything has changed. It  didn't have the bookshelfs, the tables and the couch where Tom and I would spend many afternoons. Then I remember that this Room appeared how ever you required. 

"Thanks for coming" Harry said apologizing for his friend "It is good to have a Slytherin in our side and that even Slytherins can help." 

Again with the Slytherin misjudge. I just rolled my eyes and faked a smile. 

"Well... I don't like that Umbridge doesn't teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. I think is very important to learn those things. Sooo... i'm here" I said. Of course I know even more than this kids but I could help as well.

Harry taught us some spells and he taught us to make a patronus. I had  trouble since my happy memories were often shadowed by dark ones. 

"Is okay... you just have to think of something really really special. A really happy memory. You will get the hang of it" Harry said as he touched my shoulder. I smiled at him and continued trying. 

After  that day, I felt like I had friends, not only with the Gryffindor but also with the other houses.  Hermione kept me close to the group so I could protect Harry. One day I was goig back to the dungeon when I heard a voice. 

"Hey weirdo!!" I heard. I spun around and saw Malfoy catching up to me. 

"Hey blondie" I said as I walked slower so he could catch up 

"So... you hanging around the Gryffindorks alot." Malfoy said looking at me. 

"Jelous?" I asked smirking. 

"Eeww no" He said making a face which caused me to remember my bet friend Abraxas. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said I just looked away and pushed him. 

"Last one is a muggle!" I said running. 

"Real mature!!" He screamed but ran after me. 

When we arrieved to the common room, Malfoy  grabbed my arm tightly. 

"Wait! You should seriously  srop hagning  around Potter and his gang. They always cause trouble and I don't want to deduct points from my house. Besides Umbridge is after them. She believes they are doing something behind her back" Draco said in a low voice. 

"There is nothing she should be worry about." I said in a low voice. And started to walk to the dormitory. I was about to open but couldn't. Why can't I? 

"What's the matter?" Draco asked behind me. 

"I don't know" I said trying the Alohomora spell but it didn't open. 

"I think someone  charmed it so you can't get in" Draco said laughing. 

"Parkinson" I mumbled walking to the sofa. " Well guess I will have to sleep in the couch" I said grabbing my wand and making a fire to warm the place. 

"Okay. I will go to sleep in my warm bed." Draco said laughing at me,which caused him to get a pillow thrown at him. 

It was a very cold night and I couldn't sleep. I was shivering, when all of a sudden I felt the weight of something heavy but soft in my feet. I looked up and saw a green blanket, I looked for the owner but only saw blond hair getting inside the dorms.  Maybe this Malfoy wasn't so bad. 

AUTHOR NOTE: HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. WRITTING FAN FICS HELPS ME PRACTICE MY ENGLISH. SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME GRAMMAR MISTAKES. 

"