WORST FEARS

ROSE  P.O.V

This whole week I had been talking with Tom and his friends. They were not so bad after all. They were fun, the only problem was that sometimes Thomas got jelous. 

"You are still my best friend, T!" I said as I hugged him. 

"You better! Rose, want to go to sit by the lake? It's a nice day" He said. 

"I can't, it's my last day of detention with Albus, I mean professor Dumbledore. " I said rolling my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll walk you to the great hall. " He said. Today I was going to be helping the house elfs clean the great hall. I had made friends with them, they were funny creatures. In my home we never had one, but I heard that important wizard families had elfs. 

"Good evening Rosey" Albus said as I entered the hall. 

"Good evening Albus" I said grumpy. 

"Such a lovely day, right?" He asked. 

"I souldn't know since I'm trapped here. " I said, rolling my eyes. Albus laughed.  

"When are we going to start training? Remember I must be prepare for anything. I have to be strong, Albus". I said. 

"Noone is going to hurt you. Noone knows you are here. " Albus said in a serious tone. 

"But I need to be ready. I need to know how to defend myself or Grindel-" I said. 

"Don't say his name... he will not hurt you as long as I'm with you. "He said touching my shoulder. 

"What if he hurts you? Like he killed my mom and dad?" I asked almost crying. 

"He won't. I promise..."He said hugging me. "Now time to clean. I'll see you tomorrow for your first training. " He said winking at me. I smiled and started cleanning. I was cleaning when I heard some laughter and voices. 

"Hey Dumbledore!" Malfoy said. 

"Hello guys! You are a bit late for dinner" I said while cleaning looking at Malfoy and Rosier. 

"Nah! we came to help you." Rosier said. 

"You are going to help me clean?" I asked with shock. 

"Eew, No!! We are going to use a cleaning spell." Malfoy said. 

"I can't use magic" I said. 

"You can't but noone said that we can't. Scourgify!" Malfoy said and everything dessapear. 

"Thanks guys!" I said.  Now, let's go to your flying lessons" Rosier said wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

We went and they taught me how to fly. It was fun. We were in the air when we heard a voice.

"Malfoy, Rosier, Dumbledore! Get down, immediately!" Tom said. We got down, Malfoy and Rosier looked almost scared.

"We are sorry... We didn't see the time." Rosier said as he looked down.

"You should go to your dorms, before some other prefect see you." He told Malfoy and Rosier. Malfoy looked at me and then left.

Tom looked over his shoulders as they left and then his eyes landed on me. He had a serious face and then he have a smirk.

"I guess I should go as well" I said walking passed him. He grab me by the arm to stop me.

"Don't you supposed to be in detention?" He asked looking at me. Our faces were close.

"I finished early" I said.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Mr. Riddle, are you calling me a liar?" I asked.