DEATH EATERS

Rose P.O.V 

After that kissed something happened to me. I was devoted to Tom Marvolo Riddle. I was now and his only. He was my everything. We were a couple and people feared me and didn't even dare to make me omething because Tom would hurt them. He was so overprotective. But to me, he was wonderful. He gave me roses and tried to make me always happy.  The guys were always nice to me. Everything was good. The only thing I didn't like was that Thomas didn't talk to me anymore. Whenever I was closed he walked the other way. 

Albus didn't aproved my relationship. Each time we had practice he always told me that he was not good for me. 

"Rosey... he is not good for you. You could date who ever you like. Riddle is not the best. He is trouble. Please think abou it." Albus said as he walked me to my common room on a late night practice. 

" I like him and he understand me. He treats me like a queen. He doesn't treat me like a monster." I said to Albus.

"Just be careful. Whatever happens, whatever you need remember that I always be there for you." Albus said as he hug me.

"Thank you godfather. I will be fine." I said in his arms. He let me go and I entered the common room.

When I enter I Saw Tom and the boys in one of their night meetings. They were talking while everyone else were asleep.

"Hello boys" I said as I walked next to Tom. He was sitting alone in the armchair. He looked at me. Grab my hand and kissed it. He then looked at everyone else.

"You are all dismissed. " He said as they all left, living Tom and I alone.

"So... That was one of your meetings. " I said as I sat on the arm rest of the arm chair.

"Yes. It was." Tom said as he snaked his arm around my waist and made me sit in his lap. Those little moments made me feel free, happy and loved.

"They are the Knights of Walpurgis and I am his leader" He said as he caress my face. I think I made a face because he became serious.

"What?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I think that name is ridiculous." I said. He looked at me with a hint of annoyed but with a hint of  curiosity.

"What should we call them?" He asked raising a brow. I got up and walked around thinking.

"Well... You all obsessed with living forever and death. So why not something with death... I know! Death eaters!" I said turning to him. He laughed, something he doesn't do often.

"Death eaters?" He asked leaning his elbows on his knees and placing his hand under his chin.

"Yeah... And you can still conquer the world" I said smiling at him. He got up and then grab my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed me passionately.

"We will conquer the world. Together" he said as he kisses me deeper. "I want you to be mine. Only mine" Tom said.

"I'm yours Tom." I said as I looked at his eyes. To some his eyes showed evil. To me, they were beautiful.

"Forever?" He asked.

"Forever" I said. Something that I  never knew it would change my world.

Days passed, then months. Tom was still my boyfriend and Abraxas Malfoy was my best friend and almost bodyguard. When Tom was gone, doing I don't know what, Abraxas was always with me. He was Tom's loyal friend and follower.

"Brax, where does Tom go so much? " I often asked.

"Rosey... Don't ask questions I can't answer. He is doing things that will benefit us in a future. Trust him. He will be the future lord in the wizarding world and you his lady." He said as he walked me to Albus office. We were going to practice my powers.