BACK ON TRACK

The sunlight suddenly came through the window. I looked and I felt someone's arm around my waist. What happened? I turned around and saw a glimpse of Tom's face but in snake form. I moved away fast, I blinked and saw Tom's handsome face back. 

"Love? You okay?" He asked.  I took a breath. Something was wrong with me. I was loosing focus. 

"Yes... I need some air." I said and wrapped myself in a bathrobe.  I went out and saw Bellatrix glaring at me. Then her eyes landed on my left hand. I looked at it and saw the big esmerald green engagement ring. Then I remembered everything. Him, pointing his wand at my head and then he looked like my Tom. I was under a spell. 

"Rose?" I heard someone called and then I felt a blanket covering me. It was Draco. "You are trembling like a leaf. Is a cold morning. What are you doing here?" He asked. 

I then got out of my trance and notice I was bare foot in the garden. 

"Draco... are you real?" I asked as I placed my hands on his face. 

"Of course I'm real. What's wrong with you?" He asked. 

"I'm under a spell... " I said almost in shock looking to nothing. 

"I knew it...Come. Let's go inside" Draco said. 

"I don't want to go inside..." I said. 

"You need to get dressed. Get yourself together. I will make a counter spell to take away the spell but you need to act like always." He said. Then I just nodded my head. 

I went in and Draco left me on my own. I took a breath and went inside the bedroom. Tom was sitting on his desk with a black suit. His dark curls where comb back. He looked stunning like always.

"Rose are you okay?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yes" I whispered and set on the bed.

"Darling, you look ill" he said looking at me.

"I don't feel well." I said.

"You should rest. I will send someone to take care of you. Maybe that Malfoy boy could make you company." Tom said as he got my hands and put me to bed.

"Noo!" I said. Draco was doing the spell and he can't be caught. They could kill him. "I want to be alone" I said.

"Fine. . Rest. I have some things to do. Apparently they caught a Lovegood girl." He said.

I snapped my head. Luna? She was here? Oh my dear Luna. I just nodded my head as he kissed my forehead. As soon as he left I decided to get dressed and go see Luna. But I felt something so strange in my system. I felt like if I was floating. So lightheaded.

I was trying to put on my shoes when I fell.

"Bloody hell Rose. You look like shit. You're fighting the spell but your body is not working. Drink this" I hear Draco said as he placed the vial to my lips. I drank it and then felt something removed from my eyes.

"They have Luna. We have to help her." I said.

"No, that is not part of the plan. They might kill us if we help them. Ollivander is there as well." Draco said.

"The wand maker?" I asked.

"Yes.  Now you should rest. You need to be strong because now that you don't have the spell, you will see the real Lord's face. And you need to act all lovey that you had been this past days. " Draco said.

"Days?! It has been days?! " I asked.

"Yes... but now you are back and you need to be stronger. Act strong, confident and in love with Voldermort. Remember we have a plan" Draco said.

"I know Blondie. Thank you." I said.

" No problem. You are the closest I have to a friend. Even though you are like 100 years old" He said smirking. I threw a pillow and he laughed. He actually gave me a real laugh. I looked at him. He shouldn't be involved in this. He is just a child.

"Draco?" I said.

"Yeah....?" He asked.

"Promise me you will try to be happy. " I said.

"Can I? This is a shitty world Rose. I don't think I will ever be happy" He said.

"When the war is over... promise me you will live a wonderful life. Promise" I said grabbing his hand.

"Promise. I'll try" He said. Then he left. I closed my eyes and rest.

When I opened my eyes, I heard screaming. Real awful screaming. It sounded like a girl. I looked at the window. It was dark.

I then walked out of the room and went downstairs.

"My lady... you should rest. The Lord said you were ill. " Narcissa Malfoy said to me.

I looked at her. She looked tired but still elegant. Then we heard the screaming again.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"They believe, she is Hermione Granger." Narcissa said and the screaming started again.

My body turned cold. My heart started to bear faster. I closed my eyes when I heard her scream. They are going to kill her.

"You should go back to bed." Narcissa said. I remember our plan. I stood straight and just nodded. I pretended that I didn't care about the screams but inside, it was killing me. They were torturing a friend.

"Send an elf with some water" I said. And walked back to the room. I was about to get up the stairs when the door opened and her brown eyes landed on my hazel eyes.

Hermione Granger was looking straight at me.

AUTHOR NOTE: SORRY IF I COULDN'T WRITE FASTER BUT SCHOOL AND WORK IS TAKING A LOT OF MY TIME. REMEMBER ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES