Chapter 1: Birth of the Ultimate Weapon

Izuku was having a bad day, the worst day of his life. He had just found out he was quirkless, and now he'll never get the chance to live his dream to be a hero like his idol, the number 1 hero: All Might. You see Izuku lives in a world where 80% of the earth population has powers that they call quirks. Through these unique gifts people started to become heroes and villains, thus the never ending battle had begun: Heroes vs. Villains. Izuku was one of the unlucky 20% dubbed quirkless.

"I'm sorry, but you should give up." Came the voice of the doctor that Izuku and his mother Inko had visited to see if what quirk her son would have. Inko couldn't believe her ears, she was in shock at what she heard. "But doctor, are you positive that my son has no quirk at all. My late husband had a quirk that allowed him to breathe fire and I can pull small objects with telekinesis". Inko is a young and slim 25 year old woman with straight green hair who was pulling Izuku All might action figure to her as she talked about her and husband powers.

The doctor took a sigh and began to explain that Izuku was born with two joints in his toes which made it impossible for him to have a quirk. Izuku couldn't believe it, he had waited four years for this. Ever since he had seen that All Might video.

All he had ever wanted was to be a hero, but now that was impossible. Inko had thank the doctor for his time and took Izuku home. Unknown to them the doctor had a made a phone call as soon as they left his office.

"Hello put me on line with the chairman. Sir yes I'm sorry for interrupting you at this time, but please understand" The doctor had began to sweat nervously and look pale, whoever this chairman is was putting the fear of death in him.

"I'm intrigued by what you told me. Bring the boy to one of bases in the city." The doctor began to regain his color, but the sweat was still there. "It will be a little bit difficult sir." And just like that the doctor began to look like a ghost and sweat even more because to him it felt the chairman was in his office glaring at him. "The boy has a mother."

The chairman listen to the doctors problem and once he finished the chairman smirked. "My dear doctor that's not a problem, only minor inconvenience. I'll send one of our associates to deal with it. Once the boy mother is dealt with we will have young Izuku and then we can begin the project." The doctor had stopped sweating and color had to returned to his face.

"Excellent work doctor I see a big raise in your future." Now the doctor had a smile on face that would make him look like a four child who had just found out what their quirk is.

* * *

_ **Midoriya House**_

Inko had gotten Izuku home and her son had gone to where the computer was in house. Izuku got to the computer and went on youtube to watch the video of All Might saving lives with a smile on his face. ' _Why? Why, Why, Why, Why?!'_ was all that Izuku was repeating in his mind.

All he wanted was to be a hero like All Might and save people with a smile, and now his dream has come to a short end. As Izuku was re-watching the video he began crying, he noticed his mom calling him. Izuku turned around and ask his mother a question "Mom, can I still be hero?"

When Inko had heard her son question she was devastated. All she could do is go hug her son and tell him that she was sorry. "Izuku I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Was all that she was repeating to him. There was nothing else she could do that could give him a quirk or make a him a hero.

With the booming voice of All Might laugh from the computer echoing through their house. Inko decided that it wasn't good for her son and took him to a nearby to store to get ice cream. Unfortunately this would be the final time that she spent with her son.