Chapter 11: The U.A sports festival

He was walking down an alleyway. The sky was dark and the moon was out. He was walking and he looked around to see walls. He saw brick walls had words on them. The words said turn back, run away, and don't go in there. He didn't understand it, but he kept walking.

He felt someone holding his left hand and he looked towards it. He saw a green haired woman, this woman was his bilogical mother, Inko Midoriya. He and his mother kept walking until they came to a stop. He looked the end of the alley and saw a man with a bullseye cap on. Izuku widen his eyes in horror when he realized what this was.

He grabbed his mother hand, trying to run away but she wouldn't move. The man pulled a gun out and shot his mother, killing her. The man shot the gun again and this time he saw he saw his second mother, Rebecca Holiday. The man shot the gun a third time and this time he saw his present mother, Midnight. He screamed when he saw all three of their bloody bodies lying on the ground.

* * *

**IZUKU ROOM**

"MOOOM!" Izuku screamed as he woke up from his nightmare and Nemuri woke up from her sleep quickly.

"IZUKU!" Nemuri screams as she came flying into her son room. Nemuri saw Izuku on his bed sweat all over him and that he was breathing hard.

"Izuku! Izuku, breath! Takes deep breath!" Nemuri told her son as she saw that he was having a panic attack.

Izuku followed his mother instructions and did just that. After a few minutes he began to calm down and Nemuri brought him into a fierce hug.

"It's ok. It's ok." Nemuri was telling him over and over again while brushing the back of his hair.

' _He must've_ had _**that**_ _nightmare again. Izuku has not had that one in long time, it must be the stress of everything that has happened last week.'_ Nemuri thought as Izuku was still calming down.

"Izuku, are you feeling better now?" Nemuri asked her son and he responded.

"Yeah…I'm fine now. Thanks mom." Izuku said hugging her back and he hugged her to make sure that she was real. "Was it that **dream**." Nemuri said to her son knowing he knew what she was talking about and he hugged her tighter.

"Yeah." Izuku simply said said as he didn't want to relive that day again.

Nemuri understood her son, she then decided that Izuku and her were going to skip school day. Izuku, though had other ideas.

"I'm alright now mom, I promise. It's early and you need to get to UA." Izuku told her and she looked at him.

"No, I'm taking a day off and your are as well." Nemuri told her son seriously.

"I'm serious mom, I'm fine. It was just a bad dream, I had those before. Beside it has been a whole week since school was closed after the villain attack." Izuku told her and Nemuri still wasn't convinced.

"It just wasn't any dream Izuku, it was a dream of your final moment with your mother." Nemuri told him seriously and Izuku winced, the final moment with his biological mother has always been a sore spot. Not only was it the final day with her forever, but it was also the day he got introduced to Trinity.

"I know what it was, mom. I can never forget that day…but, please let me go to school today. It will help me clear my head. Also if anything happens, I will go right to Recovery Girl. Please." Izuku begged to his mother and she didn't want to let him go, but Izuku had used his ultimate weapon on her. He used his puppy dog eyes.

' _No, he can't go… but look at those- NO! Stand your ground Nemuri. Oh, NO! He's creating tears now. No…must…stay strong…and I can't.'_ Nemuri thought as she lost the battle in her mind and decided to let Izuku go to school today.