Chapter 9: Burst Mode

**Previously:** USJ is under attack! The students are scattered throughout the building. Aizawa battles villains and Tenya races too UA for help. The group known as the League of Villains led by the mysterious Tomura has brought a weapon called Nomu to kill All Might. Not only that but a dangerous man called Killmonger wants blood from Izuku for destroying his village and for murdering his brother.

* * *

**FLOOD ZONE**

Izuku along Tsu and Minoru are on a boat in the flood surrounded by villains. Izuku is near the railing looking at the villains in the water. Izuku sees something strange in the water and it was Minoru grape balls. The grape ball was inching closer to a villain and he moves away from it. Izuku narrows his eyes at this and turns too look back at Tsu who looks at him curiously.

' _Why did they send Tsu of all people here, in the area she would thrive the most? Her quirk is unstoppable in this area, so why not send Tsu to somewhere like the fire zone where she would be weaker... unless they don't know what our quirks can do. That's would explain why everyone ended up in different places instead of places that would make them weaker.'_ Izuku thought as he had formed a plan to escape the flood zone.

' _Once we get out of here I need to get to Aizawa and help him. There's no way he can take on all those villains by himself, not mention there is that bird monster called Nomu which is supposed be a weapon to kill All Might, and there is Killmonger. This Killmonger guy knows me, but could he also know about Trinity and the others that I was with on that day. I need to capture him for answers, but right now I need to get Tsu and Minoru to safety.'_ Izuku thought as he began to tell Tsu and Minoru the plan to escape the flood zone.

"Tsu, Minoru, I know you both want answers and I like I said I will tell the whole class my story, but right now we need to escape this zone, and after that we need to get you guys to the entrance so you can escape." Izuku told them, Tsu looked at him questionably while Minoru was panicking.

"What!? Izuku, what would do you mean escape!? Those are not robots but actual villains, we should wait for All Might!" Minoru said in a panicking tone and who could blame him since the start of the day everything has went shit so.

"Minoru, I know All Might coming to the rescue sounds like a good idea, but right he doesn't know what's happening here." Minoru looked shocked now and Izuku continued.

"The enemy is most likely jamming our communication which means that calling for backup is a no go, also that bird creature… the hand man said that it was a weapon to kill All Might."

"No one can kill All Might Izuku he's too powerful." Minoru said and Izuku looked at him.

' _ **Nobody is un-killable.'**_ Izuku thought in a dark voice and he shook his head.

"Minoru, think… why would they bring a weapon to kill All Might if they weren't sure it would work." Izuku told Minoru and he realized that Izuku had point. Minoru was still scared but right now Izuku was right, the three of them needed to escape and Izuku is the most powerful student in the class so that is extra protection for him and Tsu.

"Ok. What's the plan?" Minoru said and Izuku told them.

"I know what your quirks can do so Minoru, I want you toss as many grape balls as you can into the water. Tsu, once Minoru tosses enough in the water grab onto him and jump to shore. I'm going to put a hole in the ground and cause a whirlpool, then villains will then be sucked in and with Minoru grape balls they will stick to each other giving us the time to escape." Izuku said and they both could see that the plan was good.

"That's the plan, you both understand." Izuku told them and they both nodded.

"Alright let's begin then." Izuku said and the plan had begun.