Chapter 4: Enter Izuku Kayama

He is running, running from what he did not know, but he was running. He was running down a corridor full of doors. His feet were clashing with the metal, step after step, creating a sound that echo through out the area. He noticed his hand was holding onto another, but he couldn't turn his head to see. No, he was to focus on what's straight. He knows the person was running with him, their feet trying to match his speed. Then suddenly he came to a stop. His eyes still forward. He saw people their faces blank. One pulls a gun, aims it forward. He looks back the person, their face blank as well. Then a sound is heard.

***Bang***

* * *

**TWO YEARS LATER**

**KAYAMA HOUSEHOLD**

Izuku wakes up in his bed with sweat all over his body, huffing and puffing from the dream he just had. He looks over to his alarm clock and sees that it was 6:00 A.M. He sighs and gets up from his bed.

_'Another night of the same dream. What could it mean? Who are those people? Who was the person running with me? Bigger question is why I can't I see their faces?'_ Izuku continued to ramble about the dream in his head as he was making his way to the bathroom to start the day.

Once he got there he took a piss, showered, and brushed his teeth and once that was completed he went to get his phone and went on apple music to play _The Chain_ by Fleetwood Mac (2004 Remastered Edition). As the song began to play he began to nod his head to the beat of the song.

Izuku loved music probably just as much as he loved heroes. He listens to about everything spanning from rock, hip-hop, and pop, his favorite though was hip-hop. Izuku continued his morning routine by getting dressed for school.

Honestly Izuku see's school as a waste of knows everything they've been teaching and he doesn't enjoy the girls so much. The girls at his high-school dubbed him the hottest guy in school and even went as far to create their own fan club…specifically dedicated to him.

_'Why can't those girls see I'm not interested in any of them.'_ Izuku thought as he wonder what evil villain created fangirls.

Once he was done getting dressed and he checked the time, it read 7:10 am. Before he left his room he made sure he had everything. He realized that he almost forgot the most important thing he needs, his headphones. **(They're wireless apple buds)** He went to get his headphones that were laying on the drawer next to a few photos. Once he grabbed his headphones he looked at the photos and smiled.

They were photos of his life, his family. The photo starting on the left was a picture of his birth mother from when he was a baby. Middle one was a picture of his parents when they got married. The last one is the one that made him really smile, it's a picture of both him and his new mother holding adoption papers which made him officially her son. These three photos are very precious to him, they are one the reasons why he wants to become a hero.

After Izuku got his headphones he left the room and went to the room next door. Knowing how his mother is she would sleeping late, he knocked on the door and called out to her.

"Mom, get up it's time for you to go work." Izuku says and hears a groan and movement inside the room.

"It's morning already?" A tired voice asks from the other side.

"Yeah, come on out. I'll get breakfast started." Izuku said heading to the kitchen, he saw that his song was finished and changed it to _Rise and Shine_ by J. Cole.

Izuku was in the kitchen and to began to make some eggs, toast, and bacon. Once he was all done he saw his mother come rushing in. His mother, Nemuri Kayama, aka the 18+ Only Hero: Midnight, was currently running late to her teaching job at U.A.