Chapter 22: Wanted

A sound was being made, it sounded like someone typing on a keyboard. This person was typing very fast as he looked at his monitor. He was searching for something, for what he did not know, but he knew there was something that he needed to look for. This person is the genius of the Family. His name Miles Prower, or Tails as he wants to be called.

The blonde teenager was probably the only one that was awake...well, everyone outside of Omega. The machine tends to rest while standing in front of Rouge's door. Tails is sixteen year old average guy. There is nothing special about him physically, hell he looks like a nerd.He has short blonde hair, blue eyes, glasses on his face, and the only thing that makes him stand out is that he has two yellow fox tails with white tips.

Outside of the tails he's an ordinary guy that no one would pay attention to, especially not girls. The only thing that makes him special is his mind.Tails is a genius, there is nothing that he can't solve and nothing that he can't built. His mother would praise him everyday on his genius. She would tell him that he would be the smartest on the planet, that no one would be able to touch his mind.Those praises would make the boy work harder, he was not strong like his brothers and sisters. In all honesty he was the weakest, but Tails doesn't need a gun, a sword, stingers, fire, or some kind of assault quirk.

All he need is technology.Technology is his weapon, with technology Tails can destroy anyone with nothing but a press of a button. He can steal your life, he could blackmail you, frame you, make you rich, make you poor, he could ruin you. His skills in hacking are unlike anything anyone has ever seen.Tails is not a field agent, he is brother eye.

He watches over his family with cameras, he tracks their enemies, and he locates them. And that is what he was doing now."This is bad." Tails said worriedly as he looked at a live footage of seven individuals that are in an airport. He recognized all of them from files that Trinity had on them and one of those seven is an agent.Whoever got them together shut off all the cameras but Tails was able to reactivate one without it being noticed. He did this because Gambit had told that he got news of people moving into Japan and his elder brother wanted him to check things out."I need to tell, Rouge. Why the heck are they in Japan of all places?" Tails said aloud as he grabbed his laptop and then he stopped.

"Wait...I can call Espio." Tails slapped himself for missing that simple idea. _[Espio, I need everyone in the living room now!]_ Espio who was a few rooms away and opened his eyes when he got the message. He put two fingers to his head and communicated with everyone. _[Everyone, go to the living room. Tails has something for us and it sounds urgent.]_ Everyone heard Espio message and woke up from their sleep and other activities.

"Ugh...This better be good, Tails." As shirtless Knuckles groaned as he got up from the bunk bed and jumped down from it. He found his leader sleeping under his. "Sonic, get up." Sonic groaned as he rubbed his eyes."Five more minutes." Sonic said lazily and his dark skinned brother was not having any of it. Knuckles grabbed the speedster by his foot making him yelp in shock. Knuckles then began to drag him to the living room to meet everyone else while Sonic was cursing at him.

"Mmmmm...looks like we'll have to cut this short." The voice came from none other than Blaze as she was at the edge of the bed looking down at her feet. There was someone down there giving them some pleasure and it was her lover. Blaze and Silver were in the middle of their "fun" when Espio called.Blaze had decided she wanted Sliver to give her feet some attention and the teen at first refused it, but Blaze always gets her way in the end. Sliver always refuses anything that she suggests, but deep down he wants it. He wants to be dominated by her and that's one of the many things that Blaze's loves about him."I guess so." Sliver said as he stopped licking her toes, the teen had her right foot in his hands.