short stories

**Short Story #1: Together Again**Inko could feel her life fading, the pain that she felt from her bullet wounds were now starting to become numb. The voice of the female pro heroine was starting to fade from her ears, her time was now. _'Izuku, I'm sorry that you I couldn't see you become a hero. I know for a fact that you would still try to become a hero quirkless or not. I'm sorry I won't be there to see grow anymore, find a girlfriend, and succeed. I'm gonna to go be with daddy now. I hope you know that I and your father will always be with you and that we will always love you.'_With that thought Inko closed her eyes and enter her eternal sleep. When she awoke she was in grassy field filled with flowers, the mother looked around to see where she was, but she didn't recognize anything. Her son was not there with her, the only one there was her... or so she thought.

"Inko," A soft masculine voice called to her and Inko widen her eyes to it. The woman recognized that voice and her eyes began to produce tears, that couldn't be who she thought it was."Inko," The voice called her to again as Inko began to shiver from the sheer emotions that she was feeling right now. She did not want to believe her ears or her mind. Her eyes were looking down at the grass as teardrops came down, she soon saw the feet of someone in front of her, but she didn't dare look up."Are going to look down forever, _my love_?" The voice asked and this person grabbed Inko's chin, lifting it up so that she was looking at his black eyes, his handsome face, and his black mop hair.

"H-Hi...Hisashi!" Inko cried as she hugged her beloved, her husband, and the father of her son. Hisashi smiled as he hugged his wife back, his hand rubbing her back and patting her head. Inko continued to cry loudly as it had been years since she has seen her husband's handsome face, the face that her son inherited."I missed you, love." Hisashi said softly and loving as he continued to comfort the woman. Inko was sobbing at this point as she poured her waterfall like tears into Hisashi's black suit. Hisashi let her cry, he didn't care how long she needed, he wanted to feel her again. After a while Inko did stop crying, she wiped her eyes and grabbed Hisashi's face.Hisashi knowing his wife like he does leaned his face forward and Inko did the same, and for the first time in years their lips met. The kiss was the greatest thing ever to them, if one was watching you think that you were looking at romance scene in the movie. When the lips departed they leaned their foreheads onto each other"And I missed you." They held each for what felt like hours, Inko enjoyed having her husband with her again. "I wish you could have seen him." Hisashi knew that she was talking about his son, he never met the child's face."I wish I could too, but I've been watching from above.""Does that mean... that I'm-"

"Yes." Hisashi said sadly as he confirmed what Inko had thought, she was dead."Then the means our son is all alone now." Hisashi nodded, but Inko could see that her husband had a smile on his face still. She couldn't understand why he would smile, their son was alone now and must be in terror right now. So why would Hisashi smile?"Hisashi, why are you smiling. Izuku, is all by himself. How could you think that's funny?" Inko yelled at her husband, but still Hisashi had a smile on face."I'm smiling because I know our son will be alright, he will have a family." Inko widen her eyes, she didn't know what he meant and wanted some answers."What do you mean, Hisashi? What family will he have?" Hisashi lost his smile and looked up at the clear blue sky."I'm not going to lie Inko, our son will be in a dark world. He will walk a difficult path, unsure of whether he's right or wrong. He will be seen as a monster, a weapon, a villain, but above all else he will be a hero. I see people there for him on this path. I see him having brothers, sisters, a mother, and a father. I see him having friends and I see him having a girl that he will cherish and love."

Hisashi gained a smile though while Inko stilled cried. What Hisashi told her about Izuku made the mother worry more about her son. She didn't want him to go through all that pain alone, she wanted to be there to hold him and comfort him.Hisashi put his fingers under her eyes to wipe away her tears, he knew what she was thinking. He knew that she was thinking about their son and Hisashi was just like her. He wanted to be there for Izuku, but alas the world had other plans for him. Plans that he didn't see, plans that left him dead and betrayed by someone he once called brother."I know Inko, I know. I want to be there as well, but we can't." Hisashi looked behind Inko to see a white portal, he knew what that meant. The portal signified that it was time for them to leave and officially pass on into the next world.