Chapter 20: Shadow vs Sabertooth

**AN:** Hey peeps, it's done the Stain arc is officially complete and the next chapter is the start of the AU arc. Now get ready for some great action by yours truly, for Shadow takes on his first agent in Sabertooth. Get ready for the action and boy was this a long one to write.

**Previously** : Sabertooth as entered Hosu and made his presence felt. Now Izuku, Tenya, Stain, and Terra are now in for a fight for Sabertooth as know attention of letting them go. Can survive an Agent of Trinity? Get ready for this is going to get bloody.* * *Tenya was having a bad day, I mean a really bad day. You know what forget a bad day, he's been having a rough few days. It all started with his brother being injured by the Hero Killer: Stain, then it went to him swearing vengeance on that man. Next he went to Hosu on an internship in hope to catch that said villain, he eventually found him and then everything went to shit.

How did everything go to shit? Well it started with him finding Stain, losing to him and getting a speech from the man he was trying to stop about how he was reckless and stupid for not thinking about saving Native who was already caught by Stain.

Then it went to him nearly getting killed and his friend, Izuku, or Shadow as he wanted to be called came to save him. He saw Izuku, Stain, and this mysterious blonde girl do battle and ultimately Izuku was defeated and bound by the girl's ability to control rocks. Also this said girl knows Izuku and said that he killed her father.

Tenya was down on ground unmoving when heard Izuku admit to it, but the next part is where shit hit the fan. The girl known as Terra was about to kill Izuku with a rock in the shape of a spike, but something happened. Some kind of energy weapon hit the rock platform that the girl was on.

Then Tenya heard a voice that gave him chills. He heard the voice of someone that Izuku knew from his past, someone named Sabertooth. So here we are now with five individuals, two heroes, two vigilantes, and one Sabertooth.* * * _ **Rooftops of Hosu**_"Hey, Tomura." Killmonger called out to the pale boy who was looking at the destruction below him. "What is it?" Tomura asks as he faced his friend who was looking a certain direction with binoculars. "We have a problem, an agent is here.

 " Tomura and Kuroguiri eyes widen in fear. Tomura came next to him asked who it was. "Which one?" "It's one from my village, the one that looks like animal and eats raw meat for breakfast." Killmonger said with hatred as he wanted to go down there and kill both him and Izuku. Tomura was looking through the binoculars when he saw the agent jumped down from the roof and look at Izuku."Wait Killmonger, let's see what happens before we jump in." Tomura said as he calmed his friend and both villains watched the fight from afar.* * * _ **Streets of Hosu**_Izuku was trapped. Sabertooth, Stain, and Terra were all trying to kill him or at least capture him in 

Sabertooth's case, but not only did he have the three of them to deal with he had to worry about Tenya who was still motionless and he himself was also motionless all thanks to Stain's quirk.' _I need to move and make sure Tenya gets out of here. He won't stand a chance against Sabertooth.'_ Izuku thought as he tried to move and felt his body start to twitch at his movements.

' _Good I'm able to move, but it's only a small amount. If I have go to Full Cowl I should be able to break free and get Tenya outta of here. I'm going have to overpower this quirk with my own.'_ Izuku thought as Sabertooth began to speak since coming down from the roof.

"It's been a long time, runt. You've gotten a little bit taller since I last saw you." Sabertooth said with a laugh as he grabbed Izuku by his face and dragged his nails down him leaving marks on him. Izuku didn't make a sound, he knew that his healing would patch him up, all he did was glare at the agent.

"I'm a bit disappointed in you though, I mean I was kinda hurt when I heard that you betrayed us. I mean after all I've taught you, you were my killing buddy. Not to mention I said no witness that day we went after Maverick and here I see his daughter of all people alive. I was just here for Stain, but I guess I can take you and the girl in." Izuku continued to glare at the agent as he felt that he could make a fist.