Chapter 6:Life at U.A

*BANG*

He was shooting. Shooting at what appears to be a target dummy. The gun in his hand was a pistol, it recoils every-time he pulls the trigger. The bullets hit their target which precise precision. The shots are all at head or at the chest. There is someone there, two women and a man. He turned and saw their faces. One woman has a smirk on her face and looked to be wearing some kind of purple/white outfit, she had tanned skin, and also had white hair. The other women had black hair in a bun and was wearing a lab coat with a proud smile on her face. While the tall man had a stoic face and a red spiky mohawk, he also wearing green and black clothing. He reloaded the gun and put into his holster. The white haired woman began to say something.

"We have a mission… **Shadow**."

* * *

**IZUKU ROOM**

Izuku awoke from his dream and this time he wasn't breathing hard. He went to his drawer got his dream journal and wrote what he had seen in the dream.

_'I'm glad I took mom's advice and wrote my dreams down. That woman I saw with the black hair must've been my second mother…Rebecca Holiday was her name, but who were the other two. It seems like I knew them…but how, and why did they call me Shadow?'_ Izuku rambled in his head as he was writing.

He looked at his phone and saw that it was time for him to meet All Might and this time he won't be alone. Izuku shivered at the thought of who was coming along to see the hero.

"ZuZu, are you ready?" His mom called to him.

"Yeah mom, I'm getting my shoes on now." Izuku had put his sweats on and grabbed his shoes.

It was time to meet All Might and all he could do was hope that the man was prepared for what he is about to face.

* * *

**DAGOBA BEACH**

"Wow ZuZu, you weren't kidding when you said that All Might made you clean the entire beach." Nemuri said to her son impressed by his cleaning of the beach. "That is one beautiful view." She said as the sun was rising over the ocean giving off a beautiful lighting.

"Thanks mom, All Might should be here soon." Izuku said to her, as the mother/son duo waited, they enjoyed the view of the beach. Both mother and son sat on the sand and Nemuri put her hand on her son's head as he leaned on her shoulder. They got up when they heard the number one hero's voice.

"Young Kayama." All Might had arrived in his skinny form but he also saw that someone was with Izuku and when got closer he stopped and spit out blood at who Izuku had brought with him. _'Oh god.'_ Was the only thing the number one hero could think when he saw the woman next Izuku.

"Hello Toshinori, my son here tells me you've been training him. Without my permission I may add." Nemuri said and a very, very, very deadly like mother tone. Both Toshinori and Izuku felt their blood run cold when she said that sentence.

"N-N-Nemuri, I didn't expect you to be here. Yes, I have been training Izuku and I see great potential in him that will make him a great hero." Toshinori said sweating bullets in fear in what the woman may do to him.

"Cut the crap Toshinori, I know about One For All and why you gave to him." Nemuri says and that sentence made Toshinori's sunken eyes widen as he looked at Izuku in which he nodded, it answered his question.

_'So, it seems Nemuri now knows about our secret.'_ He thought. Toshinori decided to tell Nemuri about the truth of One For All and why it was given too Izuku. He told her about how her son will be carrying on the will of the previous holders of the quirk, make Izuku the Symbol of Peace, and most important to protect him from Trinity.