Chapter 30: Rings off

**AN:** Hey peeps, welcome to the final chapter of season 2 in terms of action, The next chapter wraps it up, and then we are in season three. Not much to say, really isn't. But anyway, enjoy the final battle of the night between Shadow and Black Mask. Note: Have music ready.

 **Narrator**: Previously on Izuku: The Ultimate Weapon. Izuku had climbed to the top and had finally reached Black Mask. Now the...Hey, what are you-"Back off Narrator! This is **my** story and I'm taking control of it." Shadow had kicked the narrator out of the screen and began speaking.

"Now, you've probably read stories with different versions of me. Maybe you've read one of me being a Saiyan hero, or one where I'm a dragon hero, or a telekinetic hero, or one where I'm quirkless with a suit of armor, or one with me sleeping with every girl in the fucking universe world. But have you ever read a story with me getting my ass kicked by a villain who's not only even the main antagonist of the story." Shadow said as he watched himself getting punched by Black Mask, the teen winced at the impact of the punch.

"Yikes, that punch might knock out some teeth." Shadow looked into the camera and decided to say his goodbyes. "Well I can see that you're all anxious to get to the action, so let me head out of here. But before I leave let me leave you with this message." Shadow coughed into his hand to clear his throat."Get ready for the most intense fight that you've ever read. Get your music ready because there is nonstop action in this chapter, but above all else. Be ready...for the **rings** are coming off." Shadow told you all with a smirk as he faded from the room and the story began.

Bane and Onyx were in the elevator as it was going down back to the hotel, they had left Shadow to deal with Black Mask. Bane had decided not to kill Shadow...well, not yet anyway. When he killed the teen he wanted him to be at his best, not tired and exhausted from the battles of the night.

No, Bane wanted Shadow to be at his absolute best so he knows that he is the strongest. He had shown him a small taste of what's to come and now he knows that he's not the only one. There is another and it was him, the rings on his wrist are a symbol of what he is. Bane and Shadow were intertwined, both are Warriors and both have Chaos."I know that you are disappointed." Bane spoke to the woman next to him as he continued to look at the elevators doors. Onyx looked to him and for the first time spoke."I could have handled him." Onyx told him coldly and Bane let out a light laugh, it's just like the woman to be mad at him when interrupting her fights.

"I know, but I needed to see for myself where he was and I did." Bane told her as he now turned to look at the woman in the eyes. "I saw that he is broken, but close to regaining himself. When he does I will kill him and show Wesker that his precious son is nothing, but a boy. When I break him, I will kill Shadow. Then I will turn my attention to Trinity and they will meet the same fate." Bane told her matter of factly, the words left his mouth did not sound like empty promises. Bane sounded certain that he will not fail. Why? Because he is Bane and Onyx knew it.

This is the man that she has dedicated her life to, she will serve him for the rest of her existence. Whatever he may ask, whatever he may want done, whatever he needs, she will do it. Onyx moved closer to Bane, she stood on her toes and reached for his face mask and pulled it off.Bane's incredible height made for the assassin to literally stand on her toes to do this next part. Bane leaned down, he grabbed her back and soon their lips met and they shared a kiss.Their tongues danced as they continued to kiss, they were interrupted when an unexpected guest came. "Am I interrupting." Both assassins broke from their kiss and looked at the door to see a man standing in front of a portal.