Chapter 24: Battle of the Ultimates

AN: Hey peeps, welcome to a new chapter and let's begin the battle we have all waited for. The Ultimate Assassin vs. The Ultimate Hero. Let's all find out who the true Ultimate is. Comment will be shown next chapter, right now let me ask you all a question. Are you ready? No, no, no, no, no.

**I said... ARE...YOUU... READYY!**

This is it, Shadow vs Deathstroke. Everyone was on the edge of their seat and the fight didn't even start yet. The combatants were just staring at each other. Everyone that knew about a fight or had been in one, and not some super powered fight. A real fight.The real fighters, the martial artist, boxers, kickboxers, MMA, and so on. They knew that those two had already begun, and they were waiting on who's going to make the first move.Espio was watching this fight with keen interest, he was longer sitting on the floor meditating, but standing near the couch with his eyes on the television. He heard about Deathstroke, his skill in martial arts would be a challenge for Shadow.

They say that Slade is the best fighter in the world and now his brother will put that to the test. Espio wanted to be there, not to help Shadow, but to watch this battle in person. He envies everything single moment of it, it was just like his brother to fight the strong ones without him.

"Do you think-"

"Shh. Just watch." Espio said silencing BB. He didn't want no speaking, no thoughts, his attention was on nothing but the fight.* * *Deathstroke looked at Shadow with keen eyes, he could tell that there was more to this boy. He analyzed his stance, hoping that he could spot any openings, but there were none.' _Even when it seems that there is no guard, he has zero openings to give me. Impressive.'_ The assassins mused, he decided to put Shadow to the test with his gun. Slade quickly drew his pistol and unleashed four shots at the teen.Shadow was not afraid as he saw them coming, he didn't even dodged them. What he did was swiped his sword left and right deflecting the first three bullets, and on the fourth bullet was nothing short of incredible. Shadow saw the fourth bullet coming and brought the stolen sword down in a vertical slash and cut the bullet right in half.The two halves of the bullet hit the walls behind the ultimate weapon, leaving small bullet holes while Shadow had his eyes still solely on Deathstroke.

' _My quirks, I can't feel them. None of them in fact. How is this possible? They were working against Penguin's thugs and the bird, then they shut off...when Slade arrived. He must be doing this, but how?'_ Shadow looked at Slade and analyzed him. He could see that Slade was packing, he could see that he had hidden weapons, but the thing that caught his eye was his mask.' _Slade's mask, why is one side visible and the other covered? Could that be the source of problem? If it is then my quirks will be a no show in this fight, but I'm fine with that. I want this fight to be one on one. No powers, only skill. It's been a while since I've tested myself in just my martial arts.'_"Woah." Everyone viewing said as even Slade himself was impressed with what he saw."Did you teach him how to use a sword?" Mt. Lady asked Midnight and she simply shook her head as everyone continued to watch.

The assassin hoisted the gun away and got into a stance with his bow staff. The battle was about to begin as Shadow put both hands on his sword, the blade facing toward Deathstroke. **{Play Adrenaline by shinedown}**Shadow instead of waiting any longer dashed to Deathstroke first and the assassin got ready. Slade twirled his bow staff as Shadow closed in on him. The teen swung his sword in a diagonal slash and Slade with a time block and then swung the staff knocking the weapon out of Shadow's hand.Shadow was now weaponless, but he would never be defenseless for he is body is a weapon trained to its physical peak. Slade saw in opening and twirled the staff at tremendous speed, he was aiming to take Izuku's head off.