Chapter 19:Shadow v Stain and Terra

He was in helicopter and outside he saw that there were mountains covered in snow. There was another man with him in copter. He saw that the man looked middle aged, he had long blonde hair, razor sharp teeth and nails. The man grabs a file and opened it, he then started to speak to him.

"Your target name is, Christopher Nord. What we are after his quirk and he has quite a good one. Be wary, he if hits you he might even keep you down from these punches." The man said in a deep voice. He looked at me and he saw that I didn't have a reaction and continued on."Your job is to go in, take him down, and retrieve him. Got it, runt." I nodded my head at the mission objective as I unbuckled myself from the seat. I then walked to back of the helicopter and opened the door. I felt the cold air of the wind on my skin and ignored it. I soon jumped out and skydived to ground, but before I hit the ground everything turned white.* * *

**Guest Room**Izuku awoke in guest room with sweat all over his body, he had another dream. The teen sat up from the bed, his eyes not really looking at anything. They were just wandering.

' _Christopher Nord, that was the target. Who is he? Why did we need his quirk? Not to mention that man with blonde hair, he was there at Killmonger's village. Was that Sa-'_ Izuku thought was cut short when his door slammed open and out came Gran Torino. Izuku with his advanced training rolled out of the bed as the elder hero was coming towards him. Izuku grabbed his sheets as he rolled out of the bed and tossed them up in the air, blinding the old hero's vision.Torino jet boosted through the sheets, tearing them apart and when he got to the other side he didn't see Izuku. ' _Not bad. The kid dodged that attack very well and not only that, he blinded my vision so he could escape.'_ Torino thought as he boosted out the room.

The moment Izuku threw up the sheets he flashed out there and went to living room where he and Torino first fought. Right now the teen is hiding under table and he is so embarrassed. ' _What the hell am I doing!? Why am I hiding from this old geezer like I'm scared of him? **I am Shadow, the Ultimate Hero!** I will not be frightened by some retired, senile, old man. It time to kick up notch and take_ _**Burst Mode to the next level**_ _.'_Izuku began to channel both OFA and Chaos under the table, and Torino saw the light underneath the table. Torino jet boosted to the table, he kicked it over only to see that the teen was not underneath it at all.

"Behind you."
Torino was in the air when he heard the voice and was put to the ground with a quick and sudden punch to the face. Torino crashed ground with a massive thud, the elder hero pushed himself up to see standing Izuku across from him, but he looked different from before. Izuku hair was now spiky, the red streaks were gone, they were replaced by green lighting, and his whole body was covered a gold fiery aura.

"What's this supposed to be?" Torino asked intrigued by this new transformation by Izuku and the green haired teen smirked at him."This is a new level of my power. This is Burst Mode Level 2... or I like to call it **Full Cowl!** " Izuku screamed as he channeled more power and the gold aura got larger.Full Cowl is the second form of Burst Mode that Izuku created, where Burst Mode level 1 Izuku only used 5% percent of both OFA and Chaos. But now after battles with the Nomu and the Sports Festival Izuku's body has gotten stronger where he can use both at 10%."Time for round 2, old man." Torino heard the words of Izuku and when he blinked Izuku was gone. Torino would look around the room to see that Izuku was nowhere and he suddenly felt pain. Izuku had appeared before him and threw his fist in the elder gut. Torino was shocked that Izuku could move that fast, hell he thought that he was a fast hero, but the teen's speed at this new level blew him away.

Izuku would take his fist out the elder's gut, he then grabbed his collar and threw him into a wall. Izuku was not done yet as he flashed to the wall that Torino crashed into and kneed him in the gut again. Torino knew that he getting his old ass kicked by Izuku and knew he had to get out the situation that he was in now. He saw that Izuku was ready to punch him into the wall again and he lifted his legs to fire a gust of air at the teen's face.The distraction allowed Torino to jet boosted out of the crater, Izuku saw him fly away and smirked. The teen knew now that the chase was on. Izuku began to jump to the walls to chase after the old man. Both heroes were bouncing off the walls clashing at each other. While elsewhere a meeting was being held by The Family.* * *