Chapter 29: Agents of Trinity

**AN:** Yo peeps, new chapter here. Next chapter will be the epic finale of the season 2 and then we are going to season 3. I will do the my hero film another time...maybe, I don't know yet. I really would like to do it, but I want to get to season 3 right away. But I'll figure it out. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

"Just like old times." Bullseye said again as he and Blackfire entered, soon the elevator door closed and went up. The agents have arrived and they are heading for Black Mask. The odds have been evened.Black Mask wasn't going anywhere, he was trapped like the rat that he is. Trapped with arguably the three most dangerous agents of Trinity. Bullseye, Blackfire, and Shadow.Blackfire surrounded the building with her black/purplish flames, flames that could not be extinguished. They will burn and burn till they consume everything in their path, that means no one's getting in and no one's getting out. News choppers circled the building, their were vans outside with cameras and reporters, police were outside trying to calm everything and setting up barricades.

Torino, Shoto, Smoker, Naomasa, and Endeavor were all outside watching on television that was set up outside. Naomasa had told the three pros that the chief was dirty, they were caught off guard by that. Both Smoker and Naomasa wanted to arrest him, but they needed proof. They only hoped that Izuku could get since he was in the lion's den.

Anticipation was in the air, everyone watching and everyone in the building could feel it. This night is coming to an end and it's coming soon for the climax was approaching. The world will soon see how powerful Shadow is and why he is Ultimate.

The elevator went up as the three agents stood in silence, none of them said a word. Shadow was on the left, Blackfire in the middle, and Bullseye was on right. Blackfire had a calm look on her face as she checked her fingernails which had black nail polish on them.Bullseye was chilling with a smile on his face and humming the annoying elevator music that was being played. Shadow stood there with arms folded and his eyes on the numbers as they lit up with each passing floor.

The teen occasionally took glances at the woman beside him, checking to see what she had planned. He knew that Bullseye wasn't going to take him, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't. Blackfire was loyal to Trinity, more so she was loyal to his father. So if there's a chance that he was going to get taken then he needed to be prepared."So, Shadow how have you been these last two years?" Shadow stayed silent as Blackfire continued to talk. "Have you met any cute girls that couldn't resist that charm of yours? No? Have you fucked some recently?" Shadow gave a side eye look and then turned back to face the doors.

"I'll take that one as yes." Bullseye said snickering as Blackfire continue to prob Shadow."Have you found a girlfriend yet...or do you have someone that you're **interested** in?" Still Shadow didn't say anything, he gripped his arm to stop himself from lashing out. Taking on Blackfire in tight confined space is not a good idea, especially when that said women can burn him to ash if he isn't careful."Still nothing, huh. Ok, how about this. Have you been in contact my **kitten**? I'm sure that crazy here has told that the kids went missing and like a good mother I'm worried about my little girl." Shadow closed his eyes, he released a breath of air and opened his eyes. The teen now decided to take break silence.

"No." That's all that the emerald haired teen said as he went back into his silence. He wished that they could continue the ride that way, but Blackfire would not allow it."You can relax, Shadow." Shadow ears perked at her voice, but he still didn't say anything. "I'm not going to do anything. You can trust me." Shadow snorted at that and rolled his eyes, her word meant nothing to him."Yeah, like I would trust you or **you** for that matter." Shadow looked at Bullseye, Blackfire and the sharp shooter laughed at the teen. It was so fun for them to mess with the Ultimate Weapon, especially since Shadow seems to have found a humanity. The teen's more aware of emotions and that sets up great conversations.