Chapter 18: Stain and Terra

Izuku walked in the room to the see the old man down on the ground and covered in blood. Now normal people would usually panic, scream, cry, and do all that extra shit, but Izuku will never be part of the normal category. Izuku put his suitcase that was carrying his costume down along with his book bag. The teen then walked over to the old man and stepped over him to reach to the fridge.

"Sheesh, old people never have anything good their fridges." Izuku said as he took out some juice, he then closed the fridge and walked over the seemingly dead man again, and took a seat on his couch. "Are you done playing dead or what?" Izuku asked and the old man looked at to see him sitting on his couch.

"How did you know I wasn't for real?" Izuku took a snort at that and gave him his answer.

"I've seen dead bodies before and yours wasn't even close to one." The old man raised an eyebrow at that and decided to go get up.

"Ok kid, Toshinori said that you were something special but I don't see it yet. Put on that costume and let's see what you got." The teen smiled at that, relieved that he'll get some action. Izuku walked over to the case and put on his costume. Everything was the same except he now wore white fingerless gloves, his black/green jordan retro one sneakers, and had support gear. Mei had kept her promise got his list done in time.

' _I'm going to have to owe Mei for this, she did good job on my gear.'_ Izuku thought as he looked at what Mei had given him. The support teen had given Izuku what he requested and that was a couple smoke pellets for cover, a couple of shurikens, and his gloves now had white studs on the knuckles so that his punches leave more of impact even without the power of OFA. Izuku put the gear in his pockets of his pants and faced Gran Torino.

"Ready when you are, old man?" Torino eye twitched at hearing that and promised himself that he will knock Izuku upside the head for that remark.

"Alright then let's see what you got, brat." Izuku charged at Torino, but Torino used his quirk to fire himself in the air. Izuku saw this and used his flash step to intercept him. Torino was impressed by this and when he looked up the teen was there.

Izuku jumped down from the ceiling ready to attack Torino, but the old hero jet boosted to the left and before Izuku could flash again he felt a kick to his back. Torino had bounced himself off the walls in his home to attack Izuku. The teen hit the ground and glared at Torino.

"Don't tell me that's all you got? I guess Toshinori was exaggerating about you in that-" Torino didn't get to finish as Izuku disappeared from his view. The old hero would turn around to see Izuku behind ready with a punch generated from OFA. Torino would jet boost in the air and Izuku would follow with his own flash, but Torino moved again and again, evading the teen. Izuku became frustrated at the evasion of the old man.

' _His quirk is allowing him to bounce off the walls like a ball, not only that this quirk seems faster than my flash step.'_ Izuku thought as he ducked under an attack. The teen soon had enough and went into Burst Mode.

Gran Torino would stay levitated in the air as he would see red streaks and a gold aura cover Izuku's body. When Izuku looked up at him he smiled and in a blink of an eye Izuku was gone. Torino would soon crash to the ground to ground when he felt a punch on his cheek. Izuku did not stop as he appeared near Torino's leg and grabbed it, the teen ready to swing him around like bull rope. Torino felt Izuku's hand on his leg and fired his jet booster to escape, the air hit Izuku's face and the teen tried to hold on, but the old hero escaped.

Torino then went on the attack as he bounced of the walls and ceiling of the agency, he began to attack Izuku from every angle. Izuku was hit in the back, the front, the gut, and in the face, no where was safe. When Torino was done the teen had a glaze look on his face as he fell to the floor and into unconsciousness. Torino came back to the ground, huffing and puffing as he looked at the teen.