Chapter 3: New Beginning

**LEVEL 5: SHADOW'S ROOM**

There he was, standing in the pod that he was sleeping in only moments ago, his hands cuffed in circular spheres, and his green eyes open. Trinity's Ultimate Weapon, Project Shadow, Izuku Midoriya. The heroes and doctors were standing still and it was a tense moment. Present Mic swallowed a lump in his throat because he didn't know what to expect from this kid.

"Izuku is that you?" The question was asked by an in shock Midnight.

Midnight couldn't believe it. After ten years, she finally found him, the boy she promised his deceased mother to find.

"Izuku can you understand me?" Midnight asks again still trying to reach the boy and still Izuku didn't say anything, but his eyes moved.

Izuku's eyes began scanning the room. The pros and doctors took notice of this. Izuku eyed every single last one them, he looked at Eraser Head and Endeavor the longest though. It seemed like Izuku was scanning them, plotting his moves. Both Doctor Gero and Holiday knew once they saw the look in Izuku's eyes it wasn't a 14-year-old boy in that pod. It was a weapon.

Izuku no Shadow began to move to his hands making the cuffs rattle. Dr. Gero had sweat pouring down from his forehead rapidly. _'How could this bitch release him! He is gonna to kill us all! I need to get out of here!'_ Gero thought furiously as he knew that the pros didn't stand a chance against Shadow.

Shadow moved his cuffs again still eyeing the heroes like a lion eyeing his prey before it's pounces and devours it. Midnight began to see what this situation may look like to Izuku. _'Four pros heroes standing in front him looking like they're about to attack. I've got to defuse this situation before those idiots hurt him.'_ Midnight thought.

Unfortunately Midnight should have been worrying about her fellow pros. Shadow rattled the cuffs for a third time and this time his eyes were on solely on Endeavor. 'Mission Objective: Terminate **ALL** Enemies.' _Shadow thought in a tone that sounded like an order.

"Midnight he's about to attack." Holiday whispered to the pro hero, Midnight's eyes widen and walked forward slowly.

"Izuku, do not move I'm gonna to get you out of here and somewhere safe." Midnight continued to walk forward.

"Midnight wait." Eraser Head said, something about this didn't feel right to him as he watched Izuku. 

"Shut up!" Midnight replied angrily. "I can handle this. Izuku please trust me, I'm a good a person and I won't hurt you. I'm going to keep you safe I promise." She says as she was up to his pod now, she began to walk to his cuff on his left hand.

_'This doesn't make sense. If he is this so called Ultimate Weapon, why hasn't he moved yet…unless…unless he's waiting for one of us to lower our guard and then move.'_ Eraserhead thought, but by the time he realized Shadow's plan Midnight was at the left handed cuff.

"Midnight stop!" He exclaimed, but it was too late as Shadow let Midnight get close to his left handed cuff and once she did all hell broke loose.

**[Play some good fight/action music: I went with Justice by Rev Theory]**

Shadow ripped his left hand out from the sphere, destroying it and grabbed Midnight by her throat. Midnight didn't see it coming, his hand moved so fast that when she blinked he had his whole hand on her throat. "Midnight!" All the pros screamed.

"Iz-Izuku please don't…" Midnight struggled to say, she was losing air fast. _'Can't breathe.'_ She thought weakly as she looked into Izuku's eyes and all she saw was cold lifeless eyes ready to kill her.

"Let her go!" Endeavor screamed, as he was preparing to strike Shadow with a fireball. "Endeavor, wait if you fire your shot it could hit Midnight!" Eraserhead explained to the hot headed Flame Hero.