Chapter 10: Season 1 Finale

He was in a room with a glass mirror in front of him. He was looking through the mirror and saw a teenage girl with short white hair. The girl was sitting on a chair with her hands cuffed to the table and with a look of concerned on her face. He saw the door opened and his mother came in the room. His mother took a seat in front of the white haired girl and the girl began to talk.

"Don't I get a phone call?" The girl said and his mother smirked.

"No, you won't be getting one." His mother told her simply and the white girl was confused.

"It seems you tried to bite off more than you can chew. You have tried to rob the wrong people and now they want to kill you." His mother told her and now the girl became nervous.

"Wait you guys won't kill me… right?" The white haired woman said nervously and Holiday looked her dead in the eye.

"Missy, we are not some typical organization who call the authorities whenever we need help. We terminate all our enemies and competitors, but those we find to be useful we employ in our ranks." The girl became pale when she heard this, wondering what will happen to her.

"Now, you have two options." Holiday told the girl.

"What are my options?" The girl responded, wanting to know what her odds of survival are.

He saw his mother get up from her seat and began to circle around the table. "Option one is you tell us who hired you and then we kill you. If you don't we still kill you and find out who hired you ourselves." Holiday told the girl casually and she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"W-What is option two?" The girl asked praying it would be better than option one.

"Option two is better than option one, in option two you get to live." Holiday told her and continue to explain what option two is. "In option two you tell us who hired you and then you can join us." Holiday told her and she saw the white haired girl confusion.

"You want me to…join you?" The girl asked still confused and Holiday smiled as she began to sit on the table.

"Yes, I want you to join us." Holiday told her and she continued. "You see you have a skill that I find interesting." Holiday told her and he saw that the white haired girl was confused.

"I'm just a **thief** , there is nothing special about that." The girl said and Holiday smiled even more as he put her a hand on the girl's cheek.

"Yes, you are a thief, but a **skilled thief**. There are not many people who could get through our security systems like you did. If there are any they all work for us and one of them is standing behind that window." Holiday told the girl as she looked at the window.

"Besides I'm putting together a **team** and I want you on that team… **Helena.** " When Holiday said that name the girl became pale.

"How… How do you know my name?" The girl asked and Holiday stared at the window.

"The person that is standing behind the window is the one who found it." Holiday told the girl now named Helena and Helena looked towards the window.

"I was truly surprised when I found out, I mean a **hero** and a **villain** having a child. You don't see many of those, but when I saw the footage of how you broke into building and from the way you fight. I knew you had to be their child. Also don't worry only two people know, I and the person behind that window." Holiday told Helena.

"What do you want from me?" Helena asked in whispered tone and he saw his mother told her the same thing.

"I want you to join us… well, more specifically my team. You will be part of one my three man cells. I can give you new a chance, a new life, and most importantly I can be the **mother you never had**. So, what do you say Helena?" Holiday asked while sliding the key to the hands of the handcuffed girl. He saw Helena stare at the key for a moment and then take it. Izuku then moved to the door and opened it.