Chapter 31: Who is Izuku Kayama?

**AN:** Hey peeps, welcome to the season finale. I hope you guys enjoy it, peace. This is the revised version, and I hope you guys like it.

"Three days, that's how long it's been since the fall of Black Mask by the young pro...excuse me, by the Ultimate Hero Shadow." A young reporter woman said into the camera as she and many others were outside of a hospital that held on Izuku Kayama. A mug shot of a beaten and bruised Black Mask came onto the television. Hosu police were there to do crowd control, to keep media and crowds of people of holding Shadow posters out of the hospital.The posters said different things, all were praises for the young teen that had freed their city from the tyranny of a crime lord. They said Ultimate Hero, New #1, Hosu's Shadow, and ect. They were cheering and thanking him hoping that they would hear him. The police though are not getting great looks, they were getting glares and some would say they deserve it.

Some in the crowd thought they were dirty and after the arrest of the former chief of police, the public did not trust them. The dog was arrested shortly after Black Mask's defeat by Naomasa, along with others such as judges, reporters, and even pros. All of them worked with Black Mask.The detective received an anonymous tip that had a video file of the chief and Black Mask doing a deal. The video had more than enough evidence and it was real. The file also contained the names of the people on his payroll. The man was arrested and disgraced by Smoker and Naomasa.They took his badge and shoved him back of patrol car while he was screaming that he brought order to the city. Endeavor and Torino handled the arrest of the heroes, some tried to escape, but the two pros were able to catch them.

"This hospital behind me holds Izuku Kayama, the son of pro hero Midnight. I have received word from a nurse in the hospital that Midnight herself is with her son. We have not gotten word on the extent of Izuku's injuries, but staff say the teen has not woken up yet." The woman said again as a man got into the camera view with shirts in his hand."Get your Shadow shirts! Get your Shadow shirts! Get them before anyone else." The man said as he held up the shirts. All the shirts were black with different images of Izuku on it.One had him taking off his rings and saying "Rings Off!", another had him on the wanted poster with images of the assassins next to him, and the last one had a bloody Izuku in his green hair that said "Shadow, who?" and on the back it was Izuku with torn clothing and red hair, and the lettering was "Oh, That's who."The woman pushed the man out of the way, but telling him she wanted two of them in a small. The woman looked back the camera sheepishly and continued her report."I apologize for that. Izuku has been making news since his appearance at UA sports festival where he won the entire event and shattered record after record. He's been called the prodigy and the second coming of All Might. He's lived up to that nickname by defeating Hero Killer Stain and now to add to that already young heroic resume, he's defeated five A-Rank villains. But with all these heroic deeds, there is controversy surrounding him." The woman's face became serious as she started to speak about the controversy surrounding the teen.

"Izuku Kayama has been...violent to the criminals he faces. Some may say this act is unnecessary and some may say that the criminals are getting what they deserve. There are a number of criminals that have received broken bones by the teen and his some say that his methods of interrogation rival that of torture, but that is not all. The boy seems to have a mysterious past that no one knows. The name Baba Yaga, a man named Bullseye, a woman called Blackfire, all seem to have a connection the one calling himself Shadow. What could it mean? Who knows? Back you Jin."* * *

**In the Hospital**Midnight was in the room with Recovery Girl and the many other doctors as they examined her son, who laid on the bed unconscious. Izuku eyes were closed, his rings were on his wrist, he was in a hospital gown. The teen looked like he was sleeping peacefully, but what worried Midnight was the change her son went through.Izuku's hair was the biggest change of all, his hair was no longer the forest green color. It was now a blood red color, but that was not all. His eyes has changed to the same color as well and after a night of battling assassins Izuku right now didn't have a scratch on his body.Recovery Girl couldn't explain it, she believed that his healing quirk and this change may be the reason why he looks different The doctors tried to get a sample of his blood, but when the needle pierced his skin they were blown back by a red force energy.