5. Welcome to Twilight Castle

"Easy, kitty, I don't bite," the person laughed. I turned to the person and screamed again. The guy was freaking tall, flaming head and eyes with a scar, like the scar Mufasa's brother had but his was glowing lava. "Hey! Stop screaming!" He shouted. I continued screaming until he clamped his hand over mine, his hot hand! I jumped away from him, fanning my mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry, didn't mean to… did I burn you?"

No, you gave me a fairytale kiss, you idiot.

I calmed down and held my heart. "No, sorry I screamed so much, you startled me." He flashed me a toothy grin. Wow, he's gorgeous.

"Sorry, I'm Ace."

"Marinette," I said, taking his hand. "I will put this away," he grinned, his flames burnt out. His peachy orange skin turned pale white, his eyes bright yellow, like the sun and his weird spiky razor waterfall somewhat like hair turned ginger with a flaming fire edge. The hair almost looked like one of those anime prince's, perfect for his face.

Holy perfection, kill me now!

My mouth parted as my heart changes rhythm, he smelt so nice and his plum salmon pink lips. I found myself twirling my hair shyly. "Sorry about the fire thing, I've never seen you around here before…"

"Get your flirty ass away from my sister, Ace!" I sighed with relief, she's back. She pulled his ear and tapped her foot as he howled. "How many times have I warned you to stay away from skirts?" She asked scoldingly. She was going mom on him, something she did to people she loves. "Answer me!"

"I'm sorry," he cried. "Mummy, I'm so sorry, I won't do it… Dermot, help me! Your psychopath girlfriend is pulling my ear again!" So, this must be the Ace she never stops talking about. No wonder, he's breathtaking.

"Let him go, Elle," a scarily deep voice said with amusement. She let him go with a squeal and ran to the guy, throwing herself on him. He was heavily built with thick black hair and muscles. His height was intimidating but Elle suited him perfectly. She looked like a dainty cup in his arms as they kissed.

"Couples," Ace scoffed and rested his back and left foot on my locker. She averted his eyes to a hall of girls ogling him and winked, causing the entire girls to lose their minds with shrieking and giggling. I rolled my eyes back to the kissing couple, they were done now, just staring at each other with… should I call it love? His eyes were light gray and lips cherry red, he was gorgeous! He was handsome as hell but not like the charmer flirting with a whole hall of ladies.

I glanced at both boys to compare them; Marielle's boyfriend was more heavily built, a severe muscularity that would scare off everyone, too much for my liking. His skin was paler than Ace's, his muscles stretched throughout his whole body. He must have trained too much. Ace, on the other hand, was damn muscular but not as much as her boyfriend, his muscularity remained at his torso and arms. He was taller than him, by a few inches and way handsome.

"Aren't you guys done yet with the smooching?" Ace groaned, I giggled at his pettishly annoyed voice. "Everyone knows you are both in love, don't rub it in." His voice was lighter, sexier if that description is possible for voice.

"Jealous much," she teased. "Anyways, guys, this is my younger sister, Marinette." She introduced, grinning from ear to ear.

"Ah! The famously bragged Marinette is finally here." Her boyfriend said with a smirk. I blushed and played with my fingers.

"You better believe it!" She exclaimed and smacked his head. "Marinette, this moron is my boyfriend, Dermot. That blockhead beside you is my first son, A.K.A best friend and first love, Ace."

"Nice to meet you guys, she has told me a lot about you all."

"Just as much as she won't stop talking about you," they chorused. Wow, really? She really didn't forget about me.

"You talk about me a lot?" I asked, smiling shyly.

"She talks about you every single minute!" The entire people in the halls shouted. "Welcome to Twilight Castle, Marinette!" I smiled and gave no one in particular a thumbs up. Soon many were coming and giving me hugs and kisses, wishing me a happy stay. I was overwhelmed by their love and wishes.

"Marielle!!!" Someone shouted. I turned to see a girl hugging Elle. "I've done the most to you the of the much."

Eh?

"Me too. Have you seen my…"

"The sister!" She squealed and ran to me. She carried me up in a bone crushing hug, squealing and jumping. She dropped me down and kissed my nose before giggling and twirling around. She was a cheetah girl, I don't understand. She wore a mini skirt and crop top with white knee high boots. "Me is the werecheetah, Twyla." I was right.

"Why is your cheetah form mixed with your human form?"

"I dunno," she shrugged. "Mummy said Twyla was cursed by a witch, she remains like this but she doesn't mind, she's very powerful." She said and giggled.

"Gomez," another guy said. He was kind of short compared to Ace and Dermot but was thick and sexy. He had sharp green eyes and light brown hair. "Werewolf, Dermot's best friend." Well, it's safe to say when they don't have creepy form, they slay hot gods.

"Gomez is the future alpha of his pack, the strongest wolf pack in the whole Twilight Myth. If only he is as strong as Prince Dwight, future Alpha king of werewolves." Ace mocked.

"I'm strong enough to punch your face into your ass,"

"Don't even start with the fighting boys, fighting bad," Twyla scolded. "Cheetah no run packs, we stay alone but me strongest." She said proudly.

"Dermot is the prince of Twilight Myth, pure-blooded vampire." Elle said.

"I thought the Twilight Myth is for all supernatural?"

"Oh, it is, each to their own side but the vampire side is still named that generally. Twilight Castle is inside our zone, belongs to the vampires." Dermot explained.

"You will understand better in history class," Gomez said dismissively.

"And him?" I pointed at Ace.

"Vampire…"

"Eh?" I asked dumbly.

"My mother got bitten by one during a fight at the early stage of her pregnancy, somehow she ended up with me, a fire vampire."

"Fire and vampire don't mix."

"We know, but that is just how things are for him," Elle shrugged.

"Do you drink blood too?"

"Unfortunately,"

"All the time?" I asked again.

He smirked and looked between his friends. "Only during sex."

"Ace!!!" They shouted.

"What?" He asked with an innocent smile. I knew without a doubt that I would love it here.