Epilogue: goodbye

Please leave a vote before you start reading. 😘

Fate is the most mysterious force in existence, many say you can change it because it's destiny, but I don't think you can change it except you are wyrd to change your fate but yet again, there's the word, fate is included. I don't even know what I'm saying but I guess I'm right in what I'm saying. It was my destiny to stop so many deaths, the lame ass who got suffered was the one to save so many lives. I'm sure if those who suffered me to find out that I saved their lives, they would be gobsmacked.

What have our lives been since then? Good question. Marielle graduated with the others while doing her queenly practice. Immediately after she graduated, she was fully crowned a queen and I must say she has been doing a splendid job. She built a beautiful tomb of pure gold and precious stones, there she buried the ashes of Ivy and Sibyl and buried their memories. The days of their death became an annual celebration for all vampires far and wide, a lovely celebration just for the vampire princesses. To end the confusing explanation of Twilight Myth being different from Twilight Myth as in the entire mystical world, Elle called together the kings, queens, princes, rulers, crones and all heads of every type to paranormal and they agreed to call the whole of our world Mystic Haven while Twilight Myth remain the name for the vampire kingdom. Elle saved many people the confusing details.

Next, she built another school and called it Sibvy, a combination of the princesses' names and then made Twilight Castle a museum for old kings and queens, valuable artefacts and all those stuff with Sibyl and Ivy the welcoming statues. It was enough honour given to them.

As for Elle's love life, not so great since she isn't even ready to pay attention to her suitors. I saw the future, she would find her mate a decade from now, a pure-blooded vampire who has spent all his life hunting and killing demons, he is a demon destroyer and a healer. They would bear two daughters, but like I said, in a decade.

Now let me write about Leaf, my best happy friend, and mother of two agile and stubborn boys, very stubborn. The first, Levi, is a cute alpha werewolf with the power to control nature, almost like his mother and the second, Gale, has the strength, hearing and speed of a werewolf but the nature powers of his mother. He is not a nymph, boys aren't nymphs, but he is powerful. Gomez later went off to form his own pack, far away from his father and I must say his pack had become one of the strongest and widest of all because he was part of the heroes and his wife was very unique. Liliane got married to her betrothed, I have never seen such a perfect match, two powerful mercreatures. Twyla, I was able to transform her look and separate her cheetah form from her human so she could go to the human world and live her dream as a model, she indeed was making it big.

As for Ace, I finally forced him to return to his kingdom after he graduated. He had to go back to rule. I, on the other hand, was called upon to become one of the heads of Anchor, the CIA of Mystic Haven. The seven heads left it all for me and retired. It was a great achievement to save so many lives and use my intellect and my powers. Ace and I sealed the knot three years after he became king, eventually, it has been fifteen years since Ivy was put to rest.

Sitting here in my library on the 15th of November, 2030, I welcome my new baby into this world. It took me years to conceive her but now that she is here, I will care for her, give her all the love I didn't receive growing up. She will be the centre of Ace's and my world, our little Jewels. I don't know what the future holds for my darling, but I know that no matter what, she will be great, the first female to rule after her father and the one to break the Aceson name tradition. Honestly, she is the first Dragonoid princess, full Dragonoid and half witch, a powerful force for the future to deal with, her father's replica.

I guess to this I say goodbye, to those who read my story and learnt something from it. It might seem like my journey is over, but my dear, it has only just begun.

The End