21. Just your palms

Please leave a vote before you start reading. 😘

I raised my hand, black haze snaked around my hand and bolted to Seagale with the speed of lightning. The haze entered the water, increasing the current of the whirling and turning the clean water black. Seagale let out a frightening scream. Whatever I was doing to her was extremely agonising. I inhaled the air, taking in their fears and listening to her screams and the frightful murmurs of students around. I moaned as the pleasure of their fear shook my body. It felt so good.

"Marinette, stop this, now!" I heard someone yell. I looked at the person, she looked familiar. She didn't matter, what mattered was me killing my victim and taking her soul. "Marinette, please," she pleaded. "It's me, Marielle, your sister,"

"Oh? Is that why you look so familiar?" I asked with a cackle. I could hear ten more voices speaking simultaneously with mine.

"Marinette, stop," Leaf pleaded.

"Whatever the friend is doing, stop it before she hurts someone," A cat girl added pleadingly.

"Marinette," I looked down at my chest as it started beating at who called me. I raised my head and looked at the ginger-haired guy with a flaming edge. He had big golden yellow eyes and salmon-pink lips. "Marinette," my body vibrated. Who's this? "Stop it, please,"

"Why should I?" I asked. "They were trying to hurt me and…and… I can't remember,"

"Don't forget who you are, Marinette, drop your hand, for me, please?" I dropped my hands and shook my head as I staggered back. The water fell and splashed on the floor. Seagale collapsed instantly. I looked at her beautiful blue skin which was now designed with popping out black veins and smirked with satisfaction. The veins crawled all over her face, entering her eyes which were white and her gaping mouth. Her eyes were filled with horror, and terror, like she saw something that left her paralysed with shock.

"She looks beautiful like this, don't you think, pretty boy?" I giggled as I looked at the cute guy. My so-called sister and another guy were inspecting them now. Traitor.

"She is having a stroke," the guy said. "Whatever your sister did to her is permanent and I don't think even Ann can heal this,"

"Rinette, undo what you did to her," Elle commanded. Who does she think she is?

"No," I said sneeringly and folded my hands.

"Please, Friend Rinette, don't be a monster," Cat girl sobbed.

"Again, no, and you can't make me,"

"Rinette, please," Leaf pleaded. I remember her. I like her.

"She was trying to kill me, I simply returned the favour. I didn't do anything wrong,"

"What kind of witch are you?!" The other guy yelled.

"Do you want me to show or tell? I will advise you to go for the former, it's quite fun. For me that is." Everyone stepped far from me.

"Elle, do something!" Cat girl who was still sobbing shouted.

"Ace, do something!" Elle redirected it to Ace.

"What can Ace do?" Another guy asked.

"What can Ace not do," Elle scoffed. Ace scoffed and folded her arms. Oh, I want to see what this flame head can do.

"She's like this because she's angry, such anger isn't good for you, loser," Ace sighed.

"Loser? What do you mean by loser?" I frowned.