41. Mated

Please leave a vote before you start reading. 😘

Ace moaned as he drank from me, sliding his hand all over my waist and dragging his fingers on it sometimes. I moaned softly too, loving the sensation I was very much used to. This one was a little different, better and hotter than the other times he had snuck into my room for a hot make-out or corner me in school.

Ace's fangs left my neck, grinding against my shoulder as his hand slipped past my long nightgown to the valley of my breasts. I trembled slightly, out of pure bliss. Ace slowly pushed down the spaghetti hands off my nightgown, showering hot kisses on my shoulders. He sucked and bit my shoulders gently, soothing the bites with his tongue immediately he bit it.

"Ace," I moaned. He stopped kissing me and raised his head from my neck. I looked over my shoulder, asking him with my look why he stopped.

"I'm sorry if we keep doing this, I will… I don't want to just kiss and make out with you, I want to make love to you if that's possible. I don't want to force you, Marinette…" I shifted my body and turned to lay on my back under him. I raced my hands up and delicately brushed my fingers on his cheeks.

"I love you, Ace, isn't that enough assurance to know I want what you want to do? Didn't you just mark me?" He looked at my cleavage. "I know you want it, Ace, you want me. I don't mind, so please kiss and make love to me. Complete our bond."

"And stop pretending to be the respectful guy, Ace, we both know you are not." I wanted to scream. He could play innocent all he wanted, he couldn't fool me.

"You won't hate me?" He asked poutingly.

‹Wow, he is good.› Darcy purred.

"Hate you?" I laughed. "Just shut up and kiss me," he smirked and wiggled his brows. "What?"

"I'm a very rough fucker, think you can handle me because I won't hold back."

And there it is. This guy.

"Is that a promise or a threat?"

"It's a warning," I pulled his head down to mine, putting our lips back together and accepting the challenge. I let out a soft moan when our lips met, my eyes closed instinctively. We kissed long, passionately, hungrily. I moaned as his hand slid between my thighs, rubbing circles and shifting closer to my throbbing cunt. I squirmed and moaned, rocking my hips to get more of what he was offering.

I moaned louder as the tip of his fingers met the lips of my cunt, brushing against my clit through my pantie. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, I arched my back and threw my head back into the pillow. He broke the kiss and returned his lips to my new mark, his fingers finding my sensitive bud and squeezing it gently. "Oh fuck Ace," I moaned. He chuckled and squeezed it again, using his other finger to slip into my panties. I whimpered. "Ace, you have pleased me for months now, I know how you work and I've felt it enough. Please, just get straight to the lovemaking before I pass out." I pleaded desperately.

"Not yet," he murmured. "Open up for me," he demanded. Already used to this particular command, I closed my legs so he would take off my panties. He quickly pulled it down and parted my legs, got between them and pushed my knees up to my chest. He spread my folded legs on my chest and dropped them down a little so my feet would rest on the bed.

He shifted down and laid on his stomach, placing his head between my thighs. I took a deep breath as he found my clit and rubbed circles around it. Ace kept his eyes focused on my core the entire time, his eyes utterly red with desire burning out. His breathing became heavier, synchronising with mine. He grew hungrier with every single second his eyes remained stuck to my core, brushing his fingers against my g-spot. Ace stroked and pinched my clit slightly, rubbing it off to cool the hot stinging sensation. He dug his other hand's fingers into me, leaving his other fingers to torment my clit. I moaned endlessly, screaming and begging for more as his fingers pumped into me. "Come on Ace, harder," holding his head firmly, I pushed it down, telling him what I wanted him to do, my favourite part of sex.

"Is that what you really want, my dear mate?" He asked, squeezing my clit tighter and tighter. I panted, loving the pain I was in, loving the pleasure those hot fingers of his were giving me. He pushed his fingers back into me, coating them with my wetness and pumping faster and deeper than before. I moaned and arched my back further, throwing my legs around his waist. "You haven't answered me, Marinette, what do you want?"

"You! I want you, Ace! Don't make me beg…!" I screamed out with pleasure as he suddenly replaced his fingers with his mouth, scraping his teeth along my sensitive sex. My body tensed up as my breathing became more intense and heavier. The orgasm built in, my hips rocking and legs trembling. Ace held my legs down, keeping me on edge and driving me wild with moans and pleas. "Ace please, I want you… Ooh ah!" He stuck his tongue deep into me, squeezing my clit much tighter than before, never releasing it as his tongue started thrusting hungrily, vigorously. It was a painful sweetness, my body trembled with pleasure. I bucked my hips, meeting up with his thrusts as my hand fisted in his hair.

My stomach clenched one more time before I released myself onto his face. Ace moaned, swiping his tongue deep inside me, and licking off all my juice. He came back to my neck in a flash, stuffing his face back in my neck and sucking his mark. I moaned and put my hands to his chest which I never knew was bare. I trailed my fingers on his abs, feeling his heartbeat at the tip of my fingers, beating just for me.

Ace stood up on his knees and ripped off his pants, ripping off his boxers along with it. He fell on his forearm, humming lustfully as he repositioned my legs, bringing himself to my entrance. He pressed his forehead to mine in a lingering kiss, brushing the head of his cock on my aching cunt.

"Ace, please, fuck me," using his fingers to part the lips of my poon, he rested his forehead on mine and slowly pushed himself in until every single inch of him was buried inside of me. "That's it," I moaned, rubbing my hands on his chest. He rubbed his hands on my cheekbones, staring into my eyes with eyes coated with worry. I pulled his head down on mine and claimed his lips, kissing him with so much desire.

As soon as our lips met again, he started to thrust into me, pumping in and out of me slowly as his tongue took control of my mouth, swallowing all my moans. His thrusts became faster and faster, he broke the kiss and pulled me into his chest like the jewel I was to him. He tugged me to his chest and rolled us around so I would straddle him and give him a ride. I placed my hands on his chest and bucked my hips, moving them back and forth and riding him to his desired pace. Our eyes stayed locked as I rode him, teasing his nipples with one hand and using the other to hold on to his balls behind me and massage them. When the pleasure became too much for him, he shut his eyes and buried the back of his head into the pillow. "Bounce, baby, bounce," he moaned. I started humping on him, gliding back whenever my ass hit his balls. "Faster babe, faster." I humped and humped, getting ignited by the fire in his moans.

Taking over once more, he spun us around, resting my back on the bed again and sank his teeth back into my mark, bending my legs to my head. I never knew I was so flexible until that moment. He locked his hands behind my back and started fucking me hard, his hips hitting mine, his cock pounding deep inside of me, and my walls clenching around him as the pressure and pleasure built higher and higher and higher. "I so fucking love you, Marinette," he moaned. I smiled with satisfaction, enjoying the way he was stretching me like an elastic band. "I've been waiting for months to be inside of you, have your pretty walls hold me tight and mark you with my semen. This is fucking real, I'm finally fucking you, baby."

I clenched around him harder, moaning his name as I held on to his hair. Ace pulled out and turned me around to lay on my stomach. He spread my legs wide, almost in a straight horizontal line and held it steady. He slammed his cock back into me with one smooth thrust, letting out a throaty moan while I yelped with pleasure and pain. His claws dug into my legs, his power radiating from his body to mine. He was about to get rough. He kissed my back, holding my legs more firmly as he bonked me fast and hard, giving me stings of pain with how violently he slammed his cock hard into my cunt, heightening my pleasure even more. I felt completely stretched to my limit, but I still wanted all of him deep inside.