42. Mated - just shut up

Please leave a vote before you start reading. 😘

"Fuck fuck fuck!" He exclaimed. He pulled out of me and turned me around again, I was breathing heavily; panting. What was he going to do? He pushed me into a leapfrog position; a modified doggy style. I was standing by my hands and knees, him keeping my hips raised with my head and arms on the bed. My face stayed on the pillow, inhaling his scent. Ace plunges into me again, much harder than before.

"Yow!" I cried. He didn't reply, his claws dug into my hips, probably bleeding but I was too far gone to care. The position created a deeper penetration for him as he rammed into me violently, not holding back his desire. He pounded into me harder while I screamed out with both pain and pleasure. I was going to be sore at dawn. Wanting to make him pump more, I reached my left hand between us and squeezed his balls.

"Damn it!" He slammed harder into me, huffing as he rammed in with full energy. His sweat leaked on me, mixing up with mine and flowing down to the bed which was shaking violently. I swallowed hard as he bit my mark again, his body tensing and mine vibrating. His cock pulsed inside of me, feeling me up with his cum, pumping his semen into me as he groaned with pleasure. I clenched around him tighter, screaming out in pleasure, my own body finding its own release.

My body tingled with delight, wave after wave of pleasure, breathing heavily from our intense sex. Ace pulled out of me and fell on the bed, panting like he just ran the biggest marathon of his life. "You have finished me," I chuckled.

"One more thing," I squeaked when he lifted me effortlessly to his face, positioning my legs between his head. I held on to the headboard and lowered myself down, letting him queen me and clean himself and mine off me. I moaned with pleasure, my body couldn't get enough.

___

After being stretched to my limit at night, Ace woke me up as late as eleven in the morning, sucking my boobs and fingering me. It's not every day you wake up with a fire of desire and pleasure consuming you. I went with the flow, moaning and screaming as he stretched me to an even more impossible length, ramming into me like a hammer to a nail. Yes, we needed to talk about his roughness because the result of those moments of painful pleasure was a sore throat, hot nose, throbbing headache, stinging poon and no legs to walk. I wore his shirt, still smiling at the reality of being in my boyfriend's house and wearing his shirt. Well, if you'll call his van a house but whatever.

After being in bed all afternoon to heal, I finally dragged my legs to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He pampered me; massaged my waist and body, got me drugs to help the healing come faster and even massaged my cunt for me. Ace ran out about hours earlier, to attend to Elle over the plan. I used the first hour of his exit to go through my book and search for what I could do in case Ivy tried anything stupid. I found something, found a very good spell and made a great idea with it. The next hour, I spent relaxing and learning how to use and work the spell while cooking. Finally done with everything, I ate my food and was standing at the sink, washing the dishes and humming the spell over and over again.

"And she finally stood," I heard Ace say jokingly before his hands came around my waist in no time. I smiled, my cheeks becoming a bloom of red rose. "Why couldn't you stand?"

"I don't know, maybe because some idiot didn't let me sleep."

"Really?!" He shrieked girlishly. "That idiot must be a lucky person! But babe, what's an idiot?"

"Hands off, Ace," I chuckled, nudging his stomach with my elbow. "As much as I enjoyed the sex, I can't keep up with your roughness, you will pound me to death or bleed if I keep letting you do that."

"Wait, are you putting me on strike after just one night? You can't do this to me, not when it is just starting to get good."

"I'm sorry, Ace, but you are too violent," I softened my face, feigning pain. "I feel like someone shoved a stick into me all night, I can't go on,"

"Hey," he turned off the faucet and spun me around. "I promise I will try to be more gentle with you, just don't put me on strike, and don't ban me when I haven't had enough yet."

"You can never get enough and I can't live with you if you are going to keep being so violent with me," I said irrevocably.

"I just promised to change, didn't I?" He said upsettingly. "I have to… What if I don't get satisfied? How am I supposed to enjoy…"

"Ace, think about the fact that I am the one at the receiving end, the one suffering the heavy slamming and pain. Don't you have a conscience?"

"Fine, fine," he stepped away from me. "Whatever you say." He huffed and walked out of the kitchen.

‹So now he's fuming over my own body?› I said incredulously. ‹He is not the one who has to heal very slowly. Unlike him, I don't heal fast.›

‹You do› Darcy said nonchalantly. ‹You just haven't focused on that side yet. Give him time, remember he is used to this kind of pace, and that's how he gets his release. You can help him slow down during your sex time, that is more effective. And stop complaining, you literally begged him to go faster and harder. You're as guilty as he is› Always straight to the point.

‹I didn't know it would—›

‹Just shut up, Marinette, and leave the fast healing to me. Yes, he needs to calm down, but sometimes he just gotta ride at his own pace. When he relaxes, you can talk to him again.›

‹Thanks Darcy, love you.›

‹Oh, gross! Take it back!›

‹Love you!›

‹My head!› Dramatic much.

I laughed and shook my head, turning back to the dishes. When I was done with the dishes, I cleaned the kitchen and did some stretches, I was completely healed. I walked out to the lounge, swinging the towel in my hand. I stopped when I heard voices outside, like a woman's, begging Ace over something. I walked to the window and spied. It was a woman alright. She was tall and had glossy brown hair that stretched to the middle of her back. From that point, flame flowed down to her waist, making the hair a mixture of fire and hair. A crown with flaming orange stone in the shape of a diamond rested on her forehead; a diadem if I say. Same nose, the same lightning spark in her sharp golden brown eyes. I knew without being told that this was Ace's mother.