Chapter 15

I open my eye slowing to the heart monitor, I was confused where was I, the light was to bright so I tried to open my eyex bit by bit unstill I was adjusted to the light, the room I was in look like a hospital room, blue curtain and the smell of antiseptics, I tried to remember what happen but all I could remember was imran waking me up and I trying to get something from the refrigerator and all of a suden I felt dize then blankout, the little noise I heard coming from outside and the door knob being turned made me close my eyez immediately,I heard my mother in-laws voice with a man’s voice which I realised it was the doctors voice.
But doctor you said she is alright how comes she isnt waking up already, madam trying calming down your daughter is okay, it wasn’t really that serious, I think she has been under a lot of stress lately and couple with the fact she hasn’t been feeding well, I got to understand that she has a history of congestive cardiac failure but that not the reason she is sick though,but i think you need to keep an eye on her, because of her medical condition and also she shouldn’t be starving herself. Okay but she has been sleeping for almost 48hrs. the doctor smiled and said don’t worry she will be awake anytime from now, she said thank you to him because he has finished examining me and is about to live.
She sat down beside me and held my hand, I was too embarassed to open my eyes, but I had to for the sake of the poor lady who was  just like a mother, I slowly open my eyes and it was immediately lock with hers’ I smiled and tried opening my mouth to  say something but I couldn’t,I was really exhausted I kept  staring at her she smiled widely while cleaning the tears from her eye, she look disturbed and tired, my coconut head of friends open the door and came in interrupting the moment which I was kind of glad because I hate awkward moment, I began to try sitting down my mother in-law quickly stood up and helped me sit down before she left to call the doctor, I felt pain while sitting but believe it because I have been laying for long, I was just smiling at them, you gave us the scare babe sadiqa said while sitting down beside me and giving me the hug of my life,maryam also joined while sawdat was just standing there not knowing how to react, her head was down and I know she was feeling guilty, naila came in shouting  mamaaaa, my face turn on like the light of the moon because of her, I just naturally love her, and I missed her so much, she was lifted by maryam and sat beside me, I immediately pick her and sat her on my laps and hugged her immediately, I missed you my pwencess I said, she sniffed and hug me bag, me chuuu she said which made me chuckled.
Mom came back with the doctor he did some check up and left, my family members came,everybody kept asking what happened but I told them I don’t know because truly I don’t I just told them maybe I fainted out of exhaustion, some believed and some didn’t I spent another day in the hospital before I was discharged and through out my stay in the hospital I didn’t see imran and I didn’t ask of him I was just enjoying myself and forgetting I had a husband.
I went back to my house, mom insisted I stayed in hers but I told her she shouldn’t worry I will be fine, I continued my life forgetting i had a husband who I haven't  seen since that faithful day.
I wakeup dress up naila take her to school and go to work my self,that was my daily routine, we created a world of ours,I and nailah, after school she does her assignment, her school is an islamic school so she doesn’t need to go to arabic school afterward so I just put her through on what she doesn’t understand, I also teach her some azkar which she is really picking up gradually and am impressed. After which we just sit home eat watch movie and play hide and seek and other games, whenever am with her I feel complete, which made me to forget my worry's I began to add weight and I became addicted to her present in my life which was a blessing.
It has been a month and 1wks since my wedding and I haven't seen imran for that same duration, it was as if he had disappear into thin air. I always hear his movement in the night and in the morning, but I haven't set my eye on him and not as if I wish too.
Today was a weekend and we plan to visit my inlaws, nailah was super excited, after we took our bath and had breakfast, I bake some cup cake and did my signature zobo drink, I placed the cup cakes in a container and then pour my zobo drink in a cooler dispenser, I placed then in a picnic basket and cover it with my white cotton cloth, then both I and my baby went upstairs to dress, I wore a beautiful baby frock gown for her and wore a cap unto her beautiful braided hair then I made her ware her shoes before I pick a matching veil for my lace fitted gown. I took a big black gown with a black shoe, then pick my multi coloured bag an off we went down stairs, I hup into my new Mercedes-Benz  c180 which my papa gifted me on my wedding, and we drove out of the compound I then plug in my phone connecting it to the player of the car, I tune is to nailah's best arabic alphabet song, on hearing it she became alerted and began to follow suit .“ Alifun arnab, yajiri yal ab, ya’ kulu jazaran kaila yat 'ab, ba’u badda…………….
We were held by hold up so we didn’t reach on time, it was zuhur when we arrived, we didn’t meet saudat at home because she went to the hospital, dady went to the mosque it was only momy who just finished praying. I also went into saudat room and perform my ablution before I settle on the prayer mat to do my farils, after my prayers I heard voices down stairs and began to wonder may be saudat had arrived because she usually close by 1pm so i taugh. I folded the prayer mat keep it and took my handset living my bag and veils on the bed and stroll down stairs.
And Booom I was meet with peers👀

Love ummeeter21