Chapter 01

Today was really hetic,and the trafic was really bad am just happy i got home safely.Mom smile and said what was so hetic about your day Jasrah,Jasrah smile at her mom and continued talking,mom we had ten hours lecture,that man's course is really fustrating wallahi, i guess it is but you make it seem as if you had along day at work,with all the paper works you did,mom!!! i did not really make it that big you are just exaggerating the fact mom.Whatever just go freshingup and come down for dinner.Okay she stood up peck her mom and ran upstair to take a hot shower because she was really exhausted.
Immediately she reaches her room she stripe naked and strowl to the bathroom to take ger shower,she is use to being alone her room so she does whatever she want basically she sleep naked only uses her duvet.Minutes later she was out look fresh as she usually put the words,she clean her body with her soft hand towel then rubbed cream and spray her perfumes after she lunged into her black three quater jeans with blue body hug,she spread her prayer mat and put on her long himar,she prayed magrib and isha  before going down for dinner,she met her mom,dad,and siblings already on the table,she greeted her dad n senior brodaz before sitting down,her dad ask how was school she said is was hetic which made her mom and brodaz to laugh,she alway use those word which made it look as if she was a working class lady,Fauzan said keep calm sis you are still in your final year so you will soon be in that position he smirk, Fauzan you and mom always make abig deal out off my well constructed grammars she said stuffing her golden morn into her mouth.
Yeaaah jasrah are all those galx who are conscuous of there body structure so she doesnt eat heavy food during dinner she prefares to stuff down her cereal or take any bevarages with snackx.
Sis just dont mind fauzan he is always a bully her immediate broda said stuff aspoonful of friedrice into his mouth,she smile down to him and continue taking her cereal,after they were done with there dinner,they all went to the palour to watch news while hamood who hated news ran upstair to his room to enjoy his american movies on netflix.
But really Nigerians politic is getting on my nerves Jasrah stated how on earth will grown up men be fight in public over sit,i know right Fauzan intrude,if it wasnt physical encounter then it understandable,but it a shame for them to fight physically jasrah added.They continue delibrating on political issue before their mom and dad bid them goodnight and went upstair.
Okay fauzan am not that sleepy and tomorrow is weekend you dont have work why not we watch teen wolf season eight.Helo sis am not into movies you know right,wow you are such a vibex wreacker.He smile n added with a smirk,but seriously fauzan you are going to be a boring husband to who so ever end up with you,she is only going to have a boring life now i really pitied her.Noway dear he said between laughter,am such a sweet heart you know and am very romantic when it comes to that aspect,duh tell me something i dont already know prince she said getting up from her sitting position am off to bed darling dont miss me too much she said before running upstair,he shook his head and smile,this sista of mine is really something else,so naughting and full of herself,i wonder how her husband would cope with her immatured attitude. He sigh.

My phone ringing tone woke me up before my actual time,i wonder who the hell has this kind of gut to wake me up this early on a saturday morning,i slept back after my subh prayer,i picked up the phone when it started ringing for the tenth time,just exaggerating. The caller id shown my dumbest of friend.
what the hell do you want this early siddy,goodmorning to you to jas i hope you had a good night rest,cut the crap siddy you know i hate it when am being woken up before seven especially on a weekend.Well princesser we have a test by nine today so sorry to say you need to wake up Asap,you know you need to brush through,due to the fact that you are kind of a gifted but still i know you need to brush through,aaaahhhha she groan what course is that 412,mtsuuuuu she hissed i hate that man with passion,am just very happy it our last semester,yes babe i can relate.So i will meet you up in school then need to get ready brush through my handout and other stuff,so see you later dear,kk bye.

Good morning mom,morning dear,she look at her daughter with a questionable glare,mom!!!!! am really a morning person you know,tell me something else dear coz am tired of that line,she chuckle before saying okay raising her hands in surrender,i gat a test this morning and was only informed now so i need to rush to school Asap. Awwwwnnnn sorry dear best of luck thou,no breakfast nop i will take some in the school mom i need to go now, am running late, see you when i get back,okay bye.

I will defienetly get a hangover,my head is already pounding,let just branch any eatery cos am famishing,yeah agreed on that.
I was thinking about the question that man gave,it was really tough thou said maryam,i dont think so,but to some extent i almost got confused siddiqa stated also,it was an aplied question and he was just trying to push our bottons you know many lectures are complaining about our set to be very sturbborn they just want us to fail that all jaaz added,i guess so maryam shruged.
They sat and started digging into the food they order,they end up stopping at joyce eatry to grab something to eat,do you know my supervisor has began to give me problems,am already in my last chapter but the fool said that i need to go back that am rushing him,imagine jaaz said before gulping down her soda.

Am really going on a nice vacation just to chillax after my exam before service,two month holiday without think of anything other than chilling,i think i will persuade my dad to allow me go to paris to visit my uncle beside i need to explore she smiled like a menaic,weldone dear,well i will be going to Adamawa to visit my grandmom who has been bugging me seen forever to come visit her,then i will end up in bauchi to visit my sista. Uhmmmmm i know why you are going to bauchi,you just want to see that lunatic of a crush you have over there,common babe Abubakar is already married,and i have stop crushing on him since forever,baby u lie,i saw ur jotter last year, okay maybe i still have alittle crush on him upstill now,see you are really the only dumbest friend i have,i cant imagine sharing my husban with anybody dear,it fustrating,well that you cox i don mind sharing, whatever can we just go home pls before you spoil superwoman mood. I paid the money and we dash to my car,i drove her home and went home too.

love ummeeter

xoxoxoxo