chapter 16

It has been more than a month since my wedding and my so called wife had not set an eye on me, I always visit my daughter in school to see how she is doing, because it was a routine that the teachers and my daughter were use to it wasn’t a big of a problem.that how I was able to be present in her life because of my busy schedules.

I also see her when am on my way out to work and she is always busy in the morning preparing breakfast for my daughter, after what happen on the night of our wedding I tried to avoid her as best as possible I didn’t tried to associate my self with her, but what I found out is really disturbing, I don’t know how to approach this at all, am really embrassed at my action.
I cant believe I Imran did what I did, I really feel like and an animal, who am I to judge another then.

What I did was dispicable, i still can't understand what came over me,it was an action out of impulse,which I can't really explain, I just hope this matter never arise if not all hell will surely break, because my actions was really unfortunate.

Anty chawdat is that you I said mimiking nailah’s voice while cascading down the stairs, what I saw made me stop on my track.
He was right in the living room looking everly dashing but he wore a sore expression upon seeing me, he continued playing with his daughter and  ignored my exsistence.
He looks handsome yet tired, it looks as if he had lost weight, and he had eye bag all over. I hissed alittle why am I thinking and checking him out sef, I just came down and went to the kitchen, I saw momy arrange some plate to take to the dinning area so I collected it and took it to dinning, I arrange it, meanwhile dady and saudat just entered, I smiled widely and greeted him then hugged saudat who sign because she had been avoiding me like a plague just like her good for nothing brother does, why do I care sef, she smiled and mouth we have a lot to talk about. I just smile and we all sat on th dinning table, nailah was on my leg and I was feeding her and eating mine as well, momy said oh jasrah won't you put her down to eat hers herself, I smiled and said momy this is how we enjoy our meal together right pwences I directed the last remark to my baby who noded her head because her mouth was filled.
We were inturrupted by imran’s voice which was saying momy I will be going to cyprus tomorrow I have a business deal to do and from there I will have to go to india, mom look at him and continue eating without saying a thing, I was wondering what was happening but didn’t comment. Daddy was the one who said are you going with your wife, he quickly said no, as if am something that needed to be avoided, she is still not through with her service and nailah is in school, nailah is not a problem, the only reason you ain’t going together will be because she is serving, so next time if you are going for your unending business trip she might be done so you will have to do the needful.
The way they were planning my live in my present was annoying, but I did my best to stuff in the food which I lost an appite the moment he talk about the business trip. I don’t know what is wrong with me since I saw him today, I just can't get the taught of him out of my mind.
We went upstairs with saudat after lunch, we gisted and that how I got to comfirm my suspision about her and hamood actually dating, we chatting for a long time and after asr prayer we went back home missing all of them. But saudat promised to visit and spent the night since her brother is traveling as she said.

We were sitting in the living room I and my baby, she had been nagging me to watch Dora the explorer since we prayed isha so, we came down to watch it on Netflix but ended up watching Frozen.
Toward the ending of the animation both of us had dozed off.

I woke up to the call of subhi prayer and I was surprised to how I got to my room, because I vividly remember watching Frozen which I didn't exactly see the end, seeing I couldn't get an answer to my current predicament I did my waking azkar and calm down the bed, I went into the washroom and did my business before performing ablution and I came out, prayed raka'atanil fijir then prayed subhi, after which I sat to recite the holy Qur'an I finished at exactly 6:30am, I did my morning azkar then went back to bed, I hug nailah and slept off.