Chapter 08

JASRAH'S POV

I really wish am not going home i heard a great time here in paris I said looking and ammee,omair and mehesh who excorted me to the airport,mehesh smile and said am really going to miss you,I rolled my eyes and said i really didnt want to say this but i guess i will also miss you too,but do come to naija soon so that i can keep my promise and dont forget to come for my wedding or am disowning you as my bestest friend,I said while smiling,he also smiled at me before I turn to look at omair,awwwwwnnnn am really going to miss you,you better take an excuse and visit me soon I said while hugging omair,after pulling away from him I smile at him again and hug ammee once again,ammee come to naija before this men please,offcos i will my dear,see you soon she said to all of them before dashing away to board her plane...............

NAIJA........

Authours pov

Momy it really seem your Daughter is coming back home,i can see you are cooking her favourite.Momy smile before saying offcos my babygal is coming home i have missed her so much....Fauzan held his chest before saying aaaah momy i feel hurt i taught i have completed that void for you ai,she smiled before saying i wonder from were you guyx got your naughtiness,hamood grin before saying mom i agree with you i dont even know where they got it from he said while thinking so hard,she knock his head before saying will you go to the airport and get my baby or should i,oooooh momyyyyyyy i feel lyk you dont love me again he said in a whiney baby tone,fauzan laughed at his brother shenanigans before saying let go get our baby sis,the princess of the house.their mom just laughed and shake her head before she continued what she was Doing.They kiss her on her cheek before they stroll out the kitchen to get their sista.........

Airport.....
JASRAH'S POV
Aaaaaaaaah I screech and trangled hamood in a bone crushing hug,ooooh mieee geeeee i missed you like crazy I said while releasing him,then jump at fauzan too,he chuckled saying easy their tigeress,I giggled before saying oh i missed you too my prince,I said while smiling,they all laughed at me before they took my lungage and we stroll to the car while talking about everything and nothing.......
After hopping into the car I began to rant about places I went to in france,how beautiful they were and how tiring it was,I told them about my new friend which they know about and about my new skill in cooking now,hamood even got tired of listening,he said jaz can you please breath,you are going to block my eardrums,I glared at him before saying so much for missing you guyx.They all laughed before fauzan say welcome home baby sis,I just smile before I picked my phone from my bag and powered it on..........

On reaching home I ran into the house while screaming,momy am home before I said my salama,my mom came out of the kitchen and gave me a warm hug,oooh my princess is back she chipped in,I smiled and said i so miss you so much.I missed you too dear,come with me she said while holding my hand and walking with me to her room.She set a warm bubble bath for me and ushered me into the bathtub to take my bath,she broughtout a pair of black jean three quater together with a white longsleeve bodyhug and kept it for me before she exited the room for me to have my bubble bath......

After what seems like thirty minutes i came out got dressed up and prayed the solat I missed.....when my mom came and meet me praying she smiled and closed the door thinking about her daughter,she know very well her Daughter is too westernized but one thing she is sure of is I am the best daughter she could ever ask from Allah S.W.T.He has given her the best and she is so grateful for that,her baby is so prayerful,no matter what she will be doing she always make sure she does her prayers in time and pays all the onces she had missed........