Chapter 02

Oh Emm Gieee, Prince who has this car,it so dashing she commented, lol it mine i just got it today though i order it since last month,pls let take it for a spin or can you borrow me the car on monday pls she squeal,he look at her so shocked,you want me to give you my new baby so you can sratch it for me,no way dear naaaaah,he said walking away into the main house but fauzan she called following him behind,i promise to take good care of her,it still a no,plssssssss i will be picking marsy tooo she said look at him shipishly sis you cant still bribe me with that beside i dont even like her,oooooooooh nooooo she shout i wouldnt let you fool me prince,you know am a jounalist or should i said potential journalist am going to own my radio station in future you dont want to mess with me if you dont want to get your company name spoil she said while grinning,he turns to look at her and smile,well baby gal am a lawyer so i might just sue you to court. And who is sueing who mom stated,trying to understand the situation,they both giggle seeing their mom looks so terrified,hamood laughed mom you need to understand your children, they just fighting among themself,and mom the worst part is they are fighting because of a stupied car, oooh nooo hamood you didnt just call my baby stupied,hamood quit calling our baby stupied jaaz added, fauzan looked at jaz shocked,am not sharing my car with you baby gal, mom tell prince to lend me his car, mom smile and raise her hand in defense nop i wont meddle,common mom pls meddle jaz said in a babyish tone.hammod chuckled while jazrah turned and glared at him

Dad i want a convertible tooo jaz said pouting,hamood laughed dad she has been going hyware because of fauzan's car,baby it too early maybe next time, she pout without saying anything and continue eating her snack with soda,mom i think am getting fat i need to start taking vegetable at night,am add weight look at my hands,mom glared at her,jasrah just because i allow you too take light food doesnt mean am okay with that,just look at how skinny you look plus school stress but still you are complaining that you are getting fat just dont try me this evening young lady,jaz raised her hands in surrender and said sorry mom i just dont want to get fat,mom just ignored her and continued taking her dinner.

Weeks later
Really marsy you are a pain in my ass,nooooo i prefare being a pain in you neck, ass sucks,jazrah giggle and continued eating her popcorn,am such a foodie she stated,baby gal tel me something i dont know.Look who is coming over marsh stated,while siddiqa n jaz turn to see who she was talking about,,,,,,hy Christopher jaz hailed him, lily were have you been i have been looking for you this pass two dayx and you have really been scared,jaaz roll her eye you know dr.Samuel has been on my neck about my project so i have been on it,ooh am sorry pretty i gat where you are coming from,so what are you doing now,just waiting for my driver,okay why dont you call him and tell him not to come then i will drop you guyx at home,sorry but we kind of plan to stop at coldstone before we head home marsy added while glarimg at christ which he responded with the same action,well i really dont like you mariam,well the feeling it mutual she cut him off,okay guyx cut the crap jaaz interfared,then turned to christ and said sweedy am really sorry but we have plan me, marsy l n sidd,but will see you tomorrow i promise she said and smile at him,okay pretty then i will give you a call,okay bye she waved.

I dont get what you see in him seriously,what do you mean, he is really cute,yeah cant denied the fact that his cute but his not a muslim and you know nothing is going to come out of this,i know but he is cute and hot i get to show off,do you know the joy i derive from pissing off natasha,she is so inlove with him but he has no time for her i get to have him and control him the way i want omg,you should see her face last week when he called me baby and pecked me she almost chocked to death and i was so over the moon,not that i liked any of it but babe you gat me ai.Maryam just giggle and said you are impossible, i know right siddiqa added.

Jasrah is a daughter to a business tycoon Alhaji Aliyu manga he is married to halima adam a doctor and also has three children,Jasrah being the baby of the house,fauzan who is called prince is his first born then hamood the second born who they called mood Alhaj Aliyu manga is a fulani man born and brought up in Abuja,he is a fulani from adamawa,he has only one broda Named Abubakar manga who is based in paris,he is a cardiosurgeon,he is also married to his wife farha and they have only one child named fuzail.their parent died along time ago almost twenty years now,fauzan is now 26yrs he is lawyer and has a company of his own where he sell cars,while jazrah is 22yrs,she is studying journalism and in her final year,she has a makeup studio,plan on opening a radio stations in the nearest future,she is a beautiful young lady who is always keen on living on deit in other to maitain her body structure,she has that shape they people called coca cola,she is so pretty,she usually dress in engliah wear,she really dont like narive wear,she said it suffocating,she has just two friends all her life because she has trust issues,she is jovial only to the people she want too,and mean ro the pwople she dont like,she has a hot tempered when provoke,one amazing thing about her is that she is so prayerful she dont joke with her prayers and also fast monday and thursdays,she loves her parent and sibling so much,then the mood who just finish med sch in cyprus he is 24yrs and afoodie,he is xhubbier than jazrah because of his high libido for food,they look so much alike just that he is chubbier and also a guy,they got their look from their dad while fauzan got his cute look from there mom who is a shua arab from maiduguri.Their mom is a simple lady so peaceful and fun to be with while their dad is a hot tempered man,he doesnt talk much,while jazrah n d rest are talkertive,he usually wonder where they got there running mouth from.

But dady i have an important meeting in paris next month i wont be able to make it to your friend birthday am sorry he said through the phone,well you are alwayx busy cant you make time for your parent for once,dad i promise i will be back as soon as possible and i will make it up to you and momy i promise he said before ending the call because he has important matter to attend to not that his parent are not important.
I told you dady, you have a workaholic of a son,and i have a billionare of a broda she grin,mom pickedup the pillow beside her and throw it directly at her,but she dodge it and giggle, momy seriously you need to get him married,for goodness sake he is 28 he isnt getting any younger,so are you her mother said,momyyyyy am just 24 beside am still in school i have onemore year to go housemanship she said grinning,you this garl,you are naughting her dady commented. Uhmmmmmm dady i wont say naughting i will rather call it matured, oh mah God i have a physco of adaughter her mom also comment,she laughed and hug but her parent telling them she love them before running into her room to finish up her movie.

I cant belive we are signingout today,marsy said while signing on jaaz's t shirt,yap and am going to paris nextweek after dad birthday,l will be travelling next tomorrow well,what you mean you aint comimg for dad birthday,am sorry sweedy but i have to go,it grandmas birthday too,and i need to attend it,am sorry she pout,she nod n said just becouse it grandma if not i wouldnt have forgive you,see the drama babe she said while chuckling,you are coming right she said while she turn to siddiqa who was trying to tie her kimono well since she has finish signing her t-shirt,yap i would be there,i cant miss all the gudies you know she said while winking at them,naughty galx they both giggled.

My prince she said and ran to hug her brother,he hug her before saying too much acting, you sound like my wife,do you want to kill my market,cant you see beautiful gals around i might just decide to pick one,jasrah giggled and said wallahi as if you know i want to dance in a wedding that why i cant wait for dad birthday,duh sorry sis to kill ur bubble dad isnt throwin a big party this time,she pout but why,you know mom,yaap i gat you, the vibe wreacker,he hit her arms that my mom you know,she looked at him with a wired expression,and she is what to me,uhmmmmm.
I will be going now jas my driver is here already,i will come tomorrow to say good bye she said as she reaches her,good afternoon prince she greeted and he answered before she strowl away.Siddiqa looked at prince after greeting him before wispering in jaaz ear,jaz let out a little giggle before she said we will surely talk about that,catch you on whatsApp okay babe sidd reply before waving her gud bye......
What was that for prince asked,what was what she prentend not to understand,dont play dumb with me jaaz,uhmmmmm now his playing the big brother,prince chuckle at her remark before shaking his head,she stare toward him before saying dont worry it has nothing to do with you,so chill.......

read,comment and share

love ummeeter