Chapter 18

It was late in the night when my phone ring tune woke me up, I groan before picking the phone without looking at the caller I said my sallama,  Yaya something terrible happen the gossip of the house, saudat please it late in the night here why are you trying to ruin my sleep, but Yaya am serious, Jasrah almost had a miscarriage, I immediately sit up upon hearing that, what happened I asked, I don't know the details all I can say is that we were having breakfast then she had an unexpected guest, A guest?I cut her off, yes Female or Male, I think it a female, because when I asked Abu he said it was a female lady and she said her named was Rashida and she was you and Jasrah's friend but to my knowledge Jasrah don't have any friend with such name so I taught it might be you, so Yaya tell me what did you think she told Jasrah to make her almost have miscarriage even though she said she isn't supposed to be pregnant I know she wouldn't still want to loose the baby, Yaya for goodness sake what crime did you commit, that what also happened to ya Nabila, what are you hiding, I kept quiet then, because I taught it wasn't my place to know, even though Jasrah refused to say a word I know something is definitely wrong somewhere and the fact that she has a flash and she refused to give it to anybody not even daddy when asked her to,she said it a secret she has to protect,then I know that it most be really bad and I think it involves you.
Please spare my friend she has suffered enough in your hands and she doesn't deserve it.
After saying that she ended the call.

I was shocked. It was happening all over again, I lost the love of my life because of this same reason,cardiac arrest, I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation, I was running away from her but I still got entangled, why is Rashida held bent on ruining my life and rupuutation.

I picked my phone and dail her number. It almost cut off before she picked, hi darling she said smiling, did you miss me, Rashida what the hell are you upto, uhmmmm Imran Imran Imran you never seem to amaze me, I told you, that is either I have you or no one else does but you wouldn't listen, it isn't my fault that all your spouses seem to have health issues, do me a favor and do the needful then we are good or you will end up loosing another one again.............
She disconnected the call
What have I gotten myself into............

Jas Pov
It has been two week since I came out of the life and death battle, I was totally okay now, I did watch what in the flash and saudat has been bothering me to tell her and she is beginning to annoy me so I told her to go back home I no longer need her presence but the stubborn chick said she goes nowhere imagine, me and my  house again, however,our POP is nextweek so am so happy marsy and siddy are coming back, I missed them so damn much, we had already plan alot of outing, and the fun part is my baby birthday is also nextweek aday after our Passing Out so I am so excited, more so am very excited because saudat said I could getat of bedrest,it been two weeks of endless laying down so am on the cloud........

Mama is Naby also invited to my party, yes my love everybody you like is invited to your birthday party, then I can invite Nana and Bashir tooo, uhmmm baby who is Bashir again, she grin and said my Friwend,okay you can dear........
Naila has been bugging me since two days ago, asking weather her daddy was coming back for her birthday, to the point she annoyed me and I rebuked her and she began crying which made me felt bad, she was a good kid she doesn't deserve this, I just don't want anything to do with her dad which was entirely not possible as he is my husband, I had to apologise to her, which she forgived me for scolding her unnecessarily....

It not a big party for goodness sake why are you exaggerating everything saudatttttttttt. Jasrah said feeling annoyed, seriously you have been getting rilled up this past few weeks, are you sure you are okay.

I realised a heavy breath before adding, I will be okay I promise so don't be worried and have fun.

Today was Nailah party and I was literally tired, yesterday wasn't funny, though I had the time of my life but it was exhausting.

Saudat are you sure you can handle it because I could really use a nap, am okay, moreover siddy and marsy are on their way, okay me and my baby will have an hour nap okay I said then picked up nailah who was saying mammy I wantu watch SpongeBob, so I drop her and said okay heard you, meet anty chawdart I said mimicking her voice before strolling to my room to get some sleep..........

When I woke up I regreted sleeping because of the terrible dream I had,it was pleasant at all and it felt real.

It was zuhur when I was up, so I took my bath prayed then dressed up and went down, the living room was deserted,but I could hear music from the backyard, I believe they were in the garden......

I came out through the back door and immediately I saw saudat hand work and was totally impressed, marsy and siddy moved forward and gave me a big group hug, I giggled and said oh I missed this, we realised each other and I went to my baby, I took some pictures of her we did group pic and I also did snap alot with her. I posted it on my Instagram page and we also did ticktok video, the party wasn't bad at all, nailah had a great time I can tell, she played with her friends and cousins maternal.
To wrap it up we all had a gr8 day which made me forget my worries.

Ummeeter21 💋❤️💋❤️