Chapter 03

AS THIS PANDEMIC INVADE OUR COUNTRIES MY ALLAHU SWT GUIDE AND PROTECT US AND OUR FAMILIES,MAY HE FORGIVE OUR SINZ AND GRANT US SHIFA FROM THIS DEADLY DISEASE...............

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Daddy i heard a diverstating news that you are not throwing a big parting this year jasrah said while looking at her father intendly,he just shock his head without much of a glance from him,she sign becouse she got the message that he doesnt want to be disturbed.
She stood up without saying anything and strowl to her room,on reaching thier she onplug her phone and began to chat away with her friendx

CHEERIES
Jaaz:Hlo cheeries
Siddy: hi dearie, it is about time we have been waiting for you seen forever,where were you.....
Marsy: am still wondering,wat took you so long to login
Jaaz: am fyn tank you and i got home safely,everyone it okay tank you guyx for asking😃😃 .
Marsy: woooooh sorey babe but wat the attitude for,why the formalities
Jaaz: wat attitude are you talking about,am just being friendly here..
Siddy: duh!!!!! just out with it jaaz,we know you beta to know sumtin ix wrong with you,so spill........
Jaaz: cool down babe,it nothing seriously galx,am really okay,so were did we stop......
Siddy: okay if you say so i guess we stop at ideal husban she typed while squealing..
Jaaz: she smiled and typed okay let continue then,how do we find an ideal husband and how can you know his the one,wait the crap,where is marsy......
Siddy: dont know where she is,she just took off without warning......
Marsy: sorry for that,was alittle bit distracted by someone.
Jaaz:uhmmmmm alittle uhm,by Adam i guess she said in a teasing tone.
Marsy: no way,you knw very well adam is history,and i have activated no dating mood.
Jasrah laughed it off before typing,babe tell me something new
Siddy:yap anew gist about your love life will be nyc.
Marsy: hold the crap galx,i am beta than both of you,i did had a serious relationship before,but you two are really birds of the same feathers wallahi....
Siddy: what d F,seriously marsy you just painted us gay.......
Jazz: no way in hell did she do that,marsy be a nyc babe and apologize,immediately.....
Marsy: 😭😭😭😭 i feel oppressed,the truth is am really jealous of you two,you get to jave everything in common while i get to be different from you,i just feel left behind sometymx.......
Jazz: babe am sorry if we make you feel that way,but we do love you and being different is awesome you know
Siddy: yes sweedy being different is awesome,and sometime i really feel like being you but seriously it difficult to get out of this shell
Marsy: 😂🙃😄😃😀😅😄 you guyx are horrible at cheering someoneup yuck........
They all laught it off and they continue chatting,discussing important thing and noona,teasing each other,before bidding each oda goodnight.

Good morning mom she greeted her mother immediately she entered the kitchen,how was your night dear her mother also asked after answering her greatings,alhamdullilah i slept like a baby,masha Allah dear,may Allah guide us thru,ameen mom she also added.....

what for breakfast today,hamood said upon entering the kitchen,mom smile and said chips with eggs and spiced lemon tea,uhmmmmm sound like fun,i guess so fauzan commented,jasrah laugh and added my brothers are such a foodies,mom smile thinking of what jasrah just said..........

After they finish making breakfast,and all nessecitiea placed on the dinning table,they went upstair to freshingup before coming down for breakfast....
They all met hamood on the table,jasrah laugh and said now i really believe you are a foodie,so you really refused to freshingup,wait a minutes aint you going to the hospital today she said while trying to serve herself some chips,hamood laugh and said right!!!! and you are a talkertive,quite talking while eating mom said,it about time fauzan added........
Dad my visa is not out yet,prince said still next upper week i really want to come back for my convocation and......Quite talking jaaz her mom reprimended.
She immediately kept quite coz she know how her mother can act sometimes if she doesnt like what you are doing.