Chapter 19

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 Hellooooooo beautiful people can you see my new book cover what do you think 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 curtsey to theAbdulkadir, he design the cover and it looks great, as in based on the name of the novel the cover suit it

************************************

It been fews days since our little party held, and I don't know why but I have been restless, I just had this bad feeling which I could not put together,   I have been suppressing the feeling by reading the holy Qur'an.

Mommy when is papa coming back nailah asked me for the million time today. I told her I had no idea, and she continue playing, I couldn't careless, his not my problem, I began reading the next chapter of suratul yusuf, saudat who came back late from work just came into the living room she immediately laydown on the couch and said truely adulthood nah scam, for goodness sake I love being a child, no stress just look at this princess she is just busy watching her animation with no care in the world, her problem is when to eat and sleep.

I didn't answer her I just continue reading the Qur'an in my hand.

It was quater past eleven and nailah was sleeping on my body while I recite, and saudat was busy pressing her phone doing only Allah knows what, I began to hear the rattle of the door, I ended the last verse and rose my head to see what happening.

I was utterly shocked, I couldn't move a bit, our reaction was totally the same, he held guilt in his eyes but he quickly mask it with that of  surprise,was he trying to sneak into his own house, I quickly turned my head and continue what I was doing early, he just stroll to his part without saying a word to me which I on the other hand didn't care weather he did,I quickly round up and woke saudat,who was actually sleeping while her phone was held as if she was awake,we went to our various rooms to sleep........

After I prayed subhi I hopped on bed again to sleep, I didn't even do my morning routine, I was helplessly tired, saudat also has a night shift so she is home though I can't say what she is doing at the moment, my princess is also sleeping since it Holiday........

The chocking scent that work me up sent me to the bathroom to throw up all the reminant in my belly. I wash my mouth and came out very annoyed but couldn't find the reason for my annoyance, this man is way to heartless for my liking am not even letting this go so I went out of my room and took the direction to his room I make sure to open the door loudly scaring little princess which I regreted, I was boiling with anger which I couldn't control. Mommy nailah called while grinning from ear to ear, I smile a half smile and said baby go and wake anty saudat, tell her she should make pancake for us, hearing 🥞 she quickly jump down her Papa's laps and rush out closing the door behind her, I turn with a murderous glare toward him, he just sat there pretending I don't exist, why are you a heartless self centered human being, who gave you the permission to enter my room, the annoying part of all my ranting is that he didn't acknowledge my presence which rilled me up more, he was busy pressing his phone. I was really pissed by now so I went over to him and hit his hand making the phone to drop on the stile floor and the action got me what I wanted, he immediately stood up, which made me shifted back.
Are you in anyway alright, nooooooo he immediately answer him self, I think you must be out of your mind, because only an insane person will act so stupid like this, hahahahahaha I laughed scarstically then added you haven't seen madness at all Imran, he was shocked I called his name, because he had forgotten when last he had it, only God knows.......wallahi tallahi Imran you are a mistake in my life and I don't know how to erase it,I have never regreted doing anything in my life than how I regreted marrying, I was just saying watever came to mind and rilling him up, and when he busted out I ended up crying because he touch my unexplained wound, I rushed out at the same time when saudat was coming into the room, she saw me crying and tried stopping me but I ran off, I locked myself the entire day in my room,I was so hungry but couldn't come out, I was trying to figure out how on Earth I got pregnant, and I couldn't find an answer I just keep crying because bit as if that the only thing am good at.....
The hunger was getting unbearable that I can't hold it and I was really craving Masa with anything chilled but my stubbornness wouldn't allow me to face my shame......

Ya Imran what did you do to her to make her this angry, I have never seen her this way, she has refused to eat since morning which isn't healthy for her considering the condition she is, what are you guyx hiding sef, she refused to talk you also refused to say anything, he look at saudat surprised, he taught she had told Dad because he told him they will have a talk when ever he felt like coming back, he had finished all what he needed to do since last week, but he was afraid to face his father that why he has been stalling his return.
Ya imran,saudat called him bringing him out from his taught, I don't care what you did to her or what is going on between you two, all I want is for her to be okay, and for that to be done she needs her to eat.
He didn't say anything he just stood up and open the door to his room, he went straight to her room and knocked but nobody answered so he turn the door handle and the door open,then he remembered the cause of their fight which made him to stand still,saudat pushed him and went inside,she came out immediately and rush downstairs without saying a word to him she went to the kitchen but couldn't find Jasrah there, so she took her phone and began dailing Jasrah's line but it was ringing and nobody was answering it still it stop, saudat tried calling again and this time around it was picked but it wasn't Jasrah who answered the call, mommy good evening saudat said while looking at the wall clock which reads 4:35, mom where is Jasrah, she is sleeping and I happened to enter the room, you could have woke her up, grandma is it anty chawdart, saudat heard nailah voice, it is sweetie, Shee sigh in relief, okay am coming over to abeg I cannot stay in this big house alone, mommy just laughed and said suit yourself dear.........
She totally ignored Imran after she ended the call, she immediately rush to her room, took her small luggage, entered Jasrah's room and also pack a small luggage for her and nailah and called the gate man to help her out, she load them on her car zoom out living the man of the house alone there.

Hamood am at home please not in Jasrah's, and I have a night shift which am getting ready for, seriously hamood said feeling annoyed gaskiya you need to go back to school I won't have my wife living me alone in the night going for a shift, saudat rolled her eyes and said stop being dramatic that my specialty, are you sure he chuckled she giggled and said oh I forgot I was talking to the king of drama, hahahaha not funny, but am serious babe I hate this your night 🌃 shift, am sorry hon but I have no other option duty calls, fine I wouldn't want to be a nagging husband, yes darling you wouldn't she said giggling, I will talk to you when am at the hospital blove you dear bye she said and hang up before he brought another gist, she really loved him so much but he talks alot, she has never seen him not talking or laughing,his always in a good mood, and Jasrah's said he get angry but she has never seen that side, she actually tried provoking him ones but it didn't work out, he even caught what she was trying to achieve so he told her, babe I don't think you would want to go down that lane,he was smiling while saying it but she new that he meant what he was saying, since then she hasn't tried anything stupid, that the more reason why she wasn't telling him about Jasrah she was afraid of seeing him angry........

Abeg don't mind the errors wooooo just read and enjoy love you all💋💋
Don't forget to like and comment your taught
Ummeeter❤️❤️❤️❤️