Chapter 04

If i say i go love you oooooo my money my body nah your own ooooooooo baby, fifty million for your account.............

Nah so,feeling alittle excited about this page,even though i dont know what am going to type,but you guyx understand abi,dah kind of feeingx you have thinking you are going to blow the readers mine. Well dont put to much hopes high,cox it might also be a disaster, nontheless i love you guys💋💋💋💋.

awwwwwwn dont cry baby brother am soon going to come back she said laughing monstrously,hamood looking at her very shocked before saying are you sure you dont need medical help because you are really not mentally okay i guess...
She laughed more before hugging him and telling him how much she is going to miss him and that he can have the share of her foodie,he just smiled knowing how much he was going to also miss her shenanigans.............

Paris.
Oh Emmm Geeee i am in paris she said while shouting and gaining peoples attention,they looked at her awkwardly but she didnot cared,she was just looking around the airport and dissolving the environment,without knowing she bumped into something,lifting her head to see the wall which had cause her so much pain,she met a pear of angry deep brown eyes looking at her deadly,she began to admire how beautiful his eyes was glittering with anger and how his know flares from anger and his little cute lips which was moving in a sychrinized manner,he is really very cute,she couldnt understand any word he was saying because it doesnt matter,all that matter was her appreciating his features,she has never admire any guy in her live,but she find this guy intimidating.

He got very angry seeing how she was just ogling at his face and body without shame,that one of the reason he hate women,they are just not pure,they are all hypocrite,look at how she is eye raping him without any modesty,mtsuuuu he hiss and that what brought her back from her little day dream,she looked at him sequeezing her face because she hate it when she is been hissed at,but knowing she is at fault she tried to appologist by saying am really sorry i didnt see you coming.but to her great suprise he snapped at her,calling her names and even saying she lackx home training which caught her off guard,she immediately interrupted him by saying will you keep that stupied mouth of yours shut,what do you take yourself for,oh yeah i lack home training she said irritatedly and continued but do you have?i can see it in the display of you behaivour,your are another bitter guy who doesnt get the beauty of life,who lacks patience and go to any length to annoy the people around you,but guess what am excluded becouse am way above your linq and do you know what she said smiling angrly at him,you will get what you are looking for very soon,karma is really a bitch,she said before dashing away living him thunder stroked.........

He was really angry,no lady has ever talked to him in a rude way before,he always get to do the talking,he admire her courage but one thing for sure is that they will meet again and he would not allow her get out of it without shading some tearx,that a promise his is willing too keep he taught before making his way out of the airport...................

She was so angry that she kept on calling her cousn who was late in pixking her up,she hissed for the thousand time before saying Omair is really going to get it from me for standing me up like this......

What on earth kept you so long from reaching here earlier,i taught i told you the exact time my fight is landing,which means you have to be twenty to thirty minutes earlier,you kept me for almost thirty minutes here i almost suffocate to death here,the environment was not pleasant at all,the place was chocking me and........Oh mah God Jaz not you again,he quickly said interupting her,i just finish having the lecture of mah life from ammee,u just dont want to know how much i wanted to get out of dah house earlier he said with his not so nice french ascent,jasrah laugh so hard forgetting her anger,she knew how her anty could be sometimes very demanding,am really sorry for your predicament,but what was the lectures about she said after entering the car,my dear you dont want to know he said smiling, no way!!!!! yes way he said, masha Allah when is the wedding,he laughed,which wedding i dont even have a bride, serious but i taugh i heard about ammee organizing blind date for you, uhmmmm my dear blind date or nightmare,the ladies are just not my type,omair are u sure u are not afraid of ladies she said supressing her laughters,What noway am not,i just hav'ent found the one, are you even searching she said,he rub his hand on the back of his head and smiled nervously,jasrahh smile upon seeing his geature it really runs on the family,that what fauzan and hamood do when they are nervous, uhmmmmm tell me who is she she said,he glanced to her direction and smiled i really wont say,it possible she is even married now because i heard she was getting married earlier ayyyah am sorry,but that what you get for being a chicken,quit calling me chicken jas,whatever,so i have a perfect match for you,pls no he quickly said,guy you are going to love her,she has all it takes to be called mrs omair,he laughed and said you never seized to amaze me. he entered the parking lot of their bungalow and parked before they exited the car,he open the butt and took her stuff and they dash inside coming in contact with a smiling ammee,she hugged jasrah and said oh my daughter am sorry for this boys shenanigans,you had to wait for so long,nevertheless welcome to paris,jasrah smiled and said tank you ammee am really looking forward to mah adventure.
After a little pleasantaries she was then allow to settled in before dinner..........
wow it so heart relieving to finally be in your dreamland,just imagine me finding mister right here,wow then here will be our wedding anniversary holiday point every year she said while smiling,relishing her day dream...........

Abba how was work today,fine dear,and how was your flight,it was tremendiously mind coolly,omair laughed and said seriously i usually wonder how on earth people cope with your used of english,whatever if people could cope with your stupied accent then mine is an exceptional,she smiled lovely,yah yah yah whatever.....They continue eating and saying one word or the other,after a while jasrah choked in her drink while omair was trying so hard to surpress his laughter,ammee!!!!!!! but am still a baby,just look at me,the baby in the family my three senior brother are still much very single talkless of me the tiny one,ammee node her head in agreement which made omair to quickly chid in by saying,point of correction am not single remember,jasrah surpressed her giggled and said woow really am looking forward to see your girlfriend,me to his mom said.........Abba has finish his dinning awhile ago so all this convey was in his absent.
Aftet ammee has left the palour to get somtin,omair said look at what you have gotten me into,she laughed and said not me.
She went to her room got her tablet,came back to d livingroom,power it on and began to sykpe with her paddies.

Siddy you aint serious,i am just gone for a day and you are already asking when am coming back,dont you tink it too early,yeah i know but am missing you already.Whatever said hi to my naughty over bearing senior broda,what omair booast out because he has been listening to hwr shaningans with her friend since they started the video call,is this and introduction or a tarnsh of image he said while moving to the screen to get a better view,omair meet one of my bestest friend her name is siddiqa but i call her siddy and siddy this is my not so cute but amazing broda with the french ascent omair she said smiling suspiciously,siddiqa shyly smile at him before they but exchange plasantries,he olged at her feature wow she is really mesmerising he taught,jas had to touch him because he was already spillbound by her presence.He said his byes almost immediately smiling before moving back to give them privacy,they chid chatted without him knowing what they had talk about,the only reason for him coming back from his dreamland is when jas shooked him,what is it he asked,nothing just trying to get your opinion on something but never mind she said and continued gisting with her friend,ammee came out and sat down beside jas as she chat with siddiqa,ammee also said hello to her,after a while they bid themselves good night before going offline.ammee latest gist,ammee smile an said is it a paparazi gossip,yessooooo it is but it only a highlight,i need to gather more information,well the highlight is she said stealings a glance at omair who was looking at her intendly,she continued by saying about a guy who has been,mesmerize and spillbound by a lady's beauty,ammee i need to know weather he is serious and to do a background checkup wheather the lady is taken,ammee laughed and said seriously you confuse me.....What type of highlight is this,jas laughed and said you will understand in due cause ammeee,i just love keeping my viewer in suspense it makes them have image of their own.Ahhhh nawa wooow,jas laughed and said ammee remembered naija today no more posh french accent of an english.They all laughed it off.........

I hope you enjoy this page,show some love if you did by voting commenting and sharing............
Love ummeeter