Chapter 09

Jasrah's pov

After dinner we all sat down in the living room with the visitors who i now know to be shahid and shahida,yap they are twin and they look cute,they are about 17 to 18yrs estimated but i can't really say,we all sat down waiting for daddy to start talking,i.e explaining what the two visitors are doing in our house,but the father i know decided it was time to watch N.T.A News,dont get me wrong when i say i hate news sometimes even thou i watch it all the time,well atleast i should show interest abi since it my career line.
Whatever,we are currently watching the stupied economy and nonsensical things of naija,wallahi it annoying Allah,my mind is off the television set because am thinking of something else,i dont want to think wild that why i have been pushing away negative taught.......
am scared of the outcome of what going to come out of my daddy's mouth,cause i know it won't be pleasant,from the way he has been acting and mom also feels uncomfortable i can sense it from the way she has been shifting in her seat.....

I have been so engross in my taught that i fail to notice that the news was over,even our so call visitors had retired for the day since they were so exhausted from the journey......My dad word brought me out of my riverie,my eyes were so wide like the anus of a cow giving birth,i couldn't believe my earz i was so shocked,i began to think maybe my dad was just pulling our legs,i turned my gaze on my mom who didn't look take aback by the situation,then to my brother who were looking at dad like he had grown extract two heads,am still trying to process the little things i heard when hamood broke the silent by saying,Daddy i don't understand you,you mean you had another family and you never cared to share the information with us,mom even you too,you knew and kept us in the dark,that so wicked and cruel he said feeling down,tear started casacading down my cheeks,so now am not the only princess,oh bull shit i have not been the only princess from the start what all this,atleast i should have known i had other siblings,growing up being the only girl and the spoil brat of the family was estasy but now i have little ones that so absurd,i know it may sound lame but i enjoy being the only girl and the last born,i guess they all new and decided to fool us all,I looked up at my dad who didn't look embrass or guilty at all,i try to find my voice,and when i did the first thing that came out of my mouth was,this is pure betreyal,dad how could you do this to us,nobody could have stop you from taking another family since it halal to you but atleast telling us is a better way for a real united family,but you did it,sneeking behind our back,this is an act of a hypocrite, tassssssssss that the next sound heard from the sitting room,my mom gave me the slap of my life which made me saw different shade of stars,i held my cheek while i stare at her with tear bluring my eyes,my heart became heavy from shock,she was heaving from the impact,she had never slapped me before it was a first,she shifted her gaze from me and said are you crazy is that what i taught you,in all my teaches did i ever tell you to disrespect your dad or any elder,i was shaking because of how my mom was yelling,hamood who was near me hugged me so tidely,i couldn't utter a word and my mom continued ranting while i cried my eyes out,it took almost 20min for fauzan to make her cool down,everything was too much for me i couldn't take it,i stood up and ran to my room locking it behind me,hamood who followed suit was banging on my door but i asked him to go away,he respected my wish and went away to his room believing i needed the space even though it isnt good for my health.......

Fauzan pov
Everything happen so fast,i know jasrah was rude and disrespectful also but she just said the truth,how are we going to learn to live with total stranger,learn to love them as our own it going to be very difficult expecially for hamood and jasrah they are fun to be with but they don't cave easily and from the way they both acted, then this house isn't going to be the same again.........I look up at my dad and said daddy i don't know why you choose to hide it from us but it wasn't the best decision,and it has already ruin alot of lives,i don't really know how we are going to cope with some stranger who happen to be our siblings,it hard to take in talkless of dissolving but i will try,but no promises from hamood and jasrah because it will take a while...After saying that i stood up and walk away to my room feeling devastated.........