Chapter 20

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️
☀️
I know I have spoilt our relationship beyond repair when those word left my mouth, but what could I have done she was pissing me off and I don't know how to handle pissed me, I know I am an arrogant bastard but she just has a way of igniting the worst in me, I knew her to be a manipulating piss of work and also sturbborn, but what I don't understand is why she is still married to me. I know and she knows I cant divorce her but we both know that if she actually want out in this charade of a married she has her ways to do that so to explain why she is still dealing with my broken self is what I cant seem to understand uptil now.

You know this is the best news I heard in weeks jasrah said smiling, so when are you bringing the ashoebi for me, am on my way sef I just stop to pick up siddy, marsy said, better it high time we had a get together jare my life had been boring since I miraculously got pregnant, I don't even know what my brothers are waiting for wallahi. I have to talk to hammod abeg his not getting any younger, what do you mean but am still a child saudat said, hhhhhh I laugh said jasrah, abeg free me with your shenanegins.
Abeg you guys know the ways to the kitchen am not cooking for any unmarried woman again they all open there mouth looking at her, what!!!!!!!! It true atleast marsy it just two month but you too are loss case waiting for my two brother who are trying to reach dangote in wealth abeg I don't have strength, I forgive you siddy said smiling. But on a serious not lady for example we wake up and you guys couldn't find me where would you first check. What sort of a questions is that jasrah, just answer jare, okay are you actually trying to play hide and seek with every one,marsy said again. Jasrah looking annoyed already said well since you guys don't want to answers the question I will just leave you to seeking.
They continued gisting about the wedding preparations and event they are going to host, marsy just told us she want a simple wedding and I was like nobody want and extravagant wedding dama apart from my brothers so you two should breaze yourself you are in for the most extravagant wedding in Abuja.
I think we should do Fulani day, bridal shower, mayb kamu then walima what do you think, I guess it okay siddy said beside the two first event it only for us, mayb Fulani day plus the groom ai dama yusuf said he doesn't want any bidi'a, wayaga Alhaji uztaz, anyways that will be all I guess.
So this blue would be for the kamu, the red for bridal shower and then the attamfa for the walima saudat said, okay done with that then makeup artist fah, makeupbyamnah and also reyjel signature will be okay ai, amnah will do for the bride while reyjel will do for the bride maid. Mayb we should add shollyglam for sisters of the bride said saudat so that the work will be faster, okay then I think that will be all. Not at all what about the caterers said siddy sumy kitchen and bake got us covered jasrah said smilling. Then that all kenan koh I think so we all said in unison.

IMRAN pov
I have been hearing them gisting from my room since morning,discussing preparation for wedding of one of their friend which I don't know, my problem was I wasn't concentrating, there is something which has been buging me since the day rashida came to my house and the conversation we had with her, some thing is telling me she is planning something big and am not going to like it but I don't know how to tackle it, and I cant just go and tell jasrah that am going to get her a bodyguard when nothing is smooth between us infact am scared of approaching her. Since our last argument we haven't exchange even an alphabet talkless of a word, she is avoiding me like a pleague I don't know how to react to such.
The reason why daddy wanted to talk to me was to tell me not to plan any trips until my wife delivers, I had to cancel plenty trips in the pass fews weeks and being in the same roof with her isn't helping matters at all, I know the reason I have been avoiding staying home and going for endless meeting which I could just assign my assistance to do. Seeing the difficulties am having I plan a two week trips which I had assign to my assistant already to port Harcourt, I told him to just live it I would go he should rather go to the conference in paris which I wanted to decline. I knew I would come to regret my decision but I had to get away because whenever am near her I tend to act stupid and foolishly.

JASRAH pov
It just a week to marsy wedding, and I heard from my inlaws that my husband would be travelling, it was about time he has been suffocating me, I need air.

When the weeding event started I dropped nailah with my mother inlaw in other to be free,though I missed my baby but it was for the best. All the event were spontaneous, the knot was tied all off we took the bride to kaduna. I was seven month gone so everybody was telling me to stay behind but I wouldn't listen, and I was happy I tagged along because we had a wonderful experience her inlaws where very welcoming, her mother inlaw and her sister inlaw treated us well the only problem was her husband's brothers wife she was a bit out of place. What baffled me was someone I saw there, someone who uptill now I cant get out of my system, she is a friend to the brother's wife which made me understand where the harsh look emanate from.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Who do you think jasrah is talking about
Follow up let unravel the mystery
Love you all
Ummeeter❤️