Precious Memories (Sasha x Connie)

Sasha was on her hands and knees, crawling through the attic on the home she shared with her husband.

"It...has....to....be here....somewhere", she huffed. Kicking herself for wanting to store it in the attic instead of the storage unit, like Connie had suggested.

Sasha was also a bit concerned that she was going to get shut up in the attic again, wouldn't be the first time that had happened. After some time she finally found it!

She carried the white box down the attic ladder and was grateful to be back into the sunlight. Sasha walked back into her and Connie's bedroom and placed the box on the bed.

In gold loopy lettering the box read "Wall Rose Bridal", the lettering was fading a bit, but the memories remained vivid in Sasha mind and she smiled.

She open the box and pulled out the beautiful white wedding dress, the touch of the fabric making it feel like yesterday that she was sitting in a bridal sweet, while Mikasa helped put her veil on, with he mom and sister crying tears of joy in the behind her. "I can't believe my baby is getting married, Kaya I've decided that you're aren't getting married ever". This had cause the room to erupt in laughter.

Sasha walked up to their full length mirror and held the dress up to her. Her and Connie have been married for 5 years, getting ready to go on 6.

Suddenly, Sasha got an idea. She checked her phone, she had about an hour and a half before Connie came home from his suit fitting for Eren and Mikasa wedding.

She pulled her hair out of its pony tail, plugged in her curling iron, and busted out her make up kit, & got to work.

About 2 hours later.

Connie pulled up to the house, annoyed. He hated getting measured for things. As excited as he was to marry Sasha, he hated getting fitted for his suit, he was ticklish, and it made it uncomfortable for everyone involved. Though he was excited for the Jeager wedding, the Jeagers could throw a great party. Plus the bachelor party in Vail, with some of the best snowboarding around. He was grateful Sasha had taught him how back in college.

He saw Sasha's Jeep Liberty in the driveway and smiled, he was glad she was home.

He unlocked the door, "Sasha, I'm ho....." he stopped, as he walked into the living room.

The lights were deemed, and soft music was playing, and a bottle of wine, Merlot, was on the coffee table with two glasses. Connie held up the bottle and immediately recognized the label. It was the same wine they had had at their wedding. His faces flushed as he remember sneaking away with Sasha during the reception with a bottle, to have a moment alone with his new bride.

"Sasha??? Where are you?"

He then felt hands cover his eyes, and he laughed.

"Alexa, play our song", said Sasha.

Connie turned around, as Sleeping at Last's cover of "500 Miles" started to play.

[500 Miles|https://youtu.be/vU81DihqD0c]

There she was, in her wedding dress, hair done, make up lighting up her face.

"May I have this dance Mr. Springer?"

"You may Mrs. Springer"

He took her in his arms and they moved to the music, and suddenly they were transported to 5 years ago, in the rustic barn, where it felt as if they were the only 2 people in the room. All of the stress of wedding planning, the nerves, and worries all melted away, as soon as they were announced as Mr. & Mrs.

"You know...you look as beautiful if not even more beautiful than the day I married you", Connie whispered in her ear.

"I love you Connie"
"I love you too Sasha"

The song ended.

Connie look at Sasha and and "Alexa, play our song"

The next day.

Connie and Sasha were enjoy a lazy Sunday on the couch, it had been a late night.

"I was surprised I still fit in that dress", Sasha said with a laugh.

Before Connie could react, their door opened. "Yo big sis we're here!!!"

Sasha hopped off the couch and went upstairs to get the box.

Sasha's adopted younger sister Kaya and her friend Gabi came in the living room.

"Where's Sasha?"

"She's upstairs getting the..." Sasha was back down the stairs before he could finish.

Kaya let out a squeal of delight, "oh Sasha I'm so glad you found it!" Kaya pulled out the dress, and showed it to Gabi. "See isn't it gorgeous", she gushed. Gabi laughed, "it is very beautiful, not my style but I can see I think it's perfect!"

Kaya turned to Sasha, "are you sure it's ok I wear your dress, I'm going to make a few slight changes to it, but it would just mean the world to me to where your dress on my special day".

Sasha felt tears in her eyes, the emotion of giving her dress to her little sister, and the idea of her little sister not being so little anymore and finding her someone.

"Yes I wouldn't have it any other way, you know something borrowed, plus the money you'll save", Sasha said with a laugh.

Sasha looked over at Connie, "I've made enough memories in that dress to last a life time"

"Now it's time to make your own with your person"

-End