Levi in the Bathroom (LeviHan NYE)

Hange was sitting in the corner petting the cat and people watching. If she were being honest with herself she really didn't want to be here. Hange was actually surprised she was invited. It's not like Hange wasn't liked at school but she didn't tend to be a bit eccentric at times.

She wasn't planning for on going, she was fine with sitting at home watching One Piece, and drinking a some champagne she'd suck from her parents. She was in a pair of her field hockey sweat pants, hair in a messy bun, twizzlers in hand when Nanaba busted through her front door.

"Hang? Your not going to Isabel's party dressed like that are you?"

Nanaba was in a black dress that sparkled in the light, her cropped blonde hair styled, and in a pair of silver heels.

"I told you Nan I'm not going. I'm not really into big groups of people, just makes me anxious"

"Pleeeasse Hange! I don't wanna go alone, and Mike's gonna be there and I also wanna ring in the new year with my best friend" Nanaba pleaded.

"Oh please you're just gonna be lip locked with Mike at midnight" Hange said laughing.

Nanaba unsuccessfully tried to hide her blush.

"Well....you know who else is going to be there right?" Nanaba said with a coy smile.

Now it was Hange's turn to goo red in the face.

"Well...I guess I could make an appearance, it would make Isabel happy"

"That's the spirit my dear" Nanaba said as she dragged Hange upstairs to her room.

Now Hange sat in the alcove of the huge Magnolia house, a bit annoyed with Nanaba.

*************************************************

Levi had a slight headache. He really wanted to be home right now. Must kids at school didn't know that he preferred his New Years Eve watching the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings. He would time it just right to when the clock hit midnight it would be right as Frodo said "it's done".

But Isabel had been insistent that he come tonight since he missed her Halloween party. Even though she was only in 10th grade she was pretty popular at Trost High School.

Levi honestly honestly wasn't sure why he was so popular. His friendships with Mike, Erwin, and Farlan definitely helped. However Levi was quiet at school, and just observed the people around him.

Isabel was off somewhere being a good hostess, and Mike had immediately left to find Nanaba.

He was in the kitchen fixing himself a drink, and scanning the room. Looking for the person Isabel and Farlan had baited him here with.

"Should have stuck with Mike, she's sure to be with Nanaba" he thought to himself.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. "You find her yet?"

Levi shook his head. "Have you seen her?

Erwin took a sip of his drink as a brown haired boy came and wrapped his arms around him. "Nah, can't find Mike either".

"Can't find Hange?" The boy said

"Eriwn?!?!"

"Sorry it just slipped out"

Levi rolled his eyes. "I'm going to the bathroom"

Levi made his way upstairs, knowing this house like the back of his hand.

He started singing to himself as he opened the door to the master bathroom.

"I'm just Levi in the bathroom, Levi in the bathroom at a paaa..."