Have We Met Before? (Sasha x Connie)

"I would like to think we would find each other in any universe"-Nick Nelson, Heartstopper

Sasha let out a yawn, and looked at her watch. She looked at her biology notes again, and rubbed her eyes. Sasha was tired.

Her stomach growled.

She was also hungry and out of snacks.

It was a Friday afternoon. The Starbucks by her college campus was buzzing with noise from the high schools and middle schools letting out.

After her last class let out 3 hours ago Sasha had parked herself at a corner table. Mid-terms were coming up, and Sasha was trying to prepare. She was in her first semester as an Animal Science major, and wanted to do well to make her dad proud.

Despite people considering her an idiot, when it came life science and animals, she was the smartest person in the room.

As the diagram of an animal cell began grow fuzzy, Sasha decided that she was done. She closed her lap and her books.

With her biology book, stuffed with notes Sasha got up to leave.

She getting ready to walk out the door when she suddenly collided with someone.

The guy's phone clattered to the ground, and Sasha's book landed with a loud thud. Her notes scattered about, along with the scone she bought as a pre-dinner snack.

Those both crouched, and tried to gather her notes

"D*amn it! Can you watch where your going?" She snapped.

"Sorry I was replying to a te-" the guy stopped mid-sentence.

The guy was looking at her intensely, almost like he had seen a ghost.

"I-I-do we know each other?" He asked.

Sasha cocked an eyebrow. "Do you go to Trost University?"

"Yeah studying Sports Communication...name's Connie Springer" he said handing her notes back to her. "But I swear we have met before...it's Saa..." he thought for a moment. "Samantha!"

Sasha frowned, studying the guy a little more. She definitely knew him from somewhere, but didn't want to admit that to him. She was pissed that her scone was ruined.

"It's Sasha, and now my scone is gone" she said annoyed.

"Oh I'm so sorry...I can buy you another one"

"Don't worry, but I don't have a clue who you are, but I need to get home"

"Sasha that's it!! We definitely know each other." He said snapping his fingers.

She was calm on the outside, but her mind racing. "I know him, like it weird...but I get this warm feeling looking at him, and I've heard his name"

Sasha turned to leave, "I'm sorry but I don't know you"

As she was making her way down the sidewalk, Connie ran back outside.

"You're favorite food is potatoes, and archery is one of your biggest hobbies"

Sasha fought the urge to tell him that he had 2 younger siblings, but that might be weird.

But she simply waved and kept walking.

****************4 Days later *****************

"Sasha that guy keeps looking at you" Mikasa said as the 2 girls sat in the library.

Sasha looked up. Connie's gray-blue eyes were looking at her. She could almost see the steam coming out of his ears from him trying to think about where he knew her from.