We Are Revolting: Thigh High

"So you wanna tell us what this is all about?", Connie leaned against the all of the dorm basement. "It's cold down here"

"Exactly the point my dimwitted friend", Eld said.

"Hey I'm not dimwi-" Connie started to protest, but was cut off.

"Every year we watch the poor, sweet, beautiful ladies of Trost Prep freeze every winter, and why, some antiquated rule about tradition, well I say NO MORE. As much as we all love seeing the lovely legs of-"

"Eld cut the dramatics and just get on with it before we get caught", Gunther said rolling his eyes.

"Fine, so us upperclassmen think it's time for a change around here. I think we can all agree that the dress code rules are..."

"Outdated" said Marco

"Stupid" said Franz

"Sexist" said Udo.

"Absolutely they are, the administration is dumb to think that those tights are going to keep the girls warm, or those thin sweaters" Eld continued.

"So what do you want us to do about?" said Eren with a yawn.

"We could start a letter writing campaign", suggested Armin.

"A protest out side the headmasters office?" Marlow suggested.

Eld shook his head. "Think bigger, bolder, we gotta really make a statement, and I've got the perfect idea, Oluo, Moblit bring them out!"

On cue Oluo and Moblit brought in two big boxes.

"Alright boys come find your size" Moblit said with a grin.

"Size for what?" Eren craned his neck to see what was in the box.

"No, no, no. I am not wearing a skirt. I am trying to be captain of the rugby team next year" Reiner protested.

"Yeah I'm with Reiner, I don't wanna make the girls laugh at me, it's hard enough when my voice cracks in choir" said Falco slumping in his chair.

"See that's what your missing. It's a sign of solidarity with the ladies of this school, that we are in this together with them until change happens, so do be shy and flaunt those thighs" Eld said excitedly.

Gunther was convinced Eld was meant for the stage on day.

"I'll never hear the end of it from Gabi" Falco complained.

"Or she might become more fond of you for stand up for her and her right to wear pants" his brother suggested.

Falco's cheeks flushed.

Bertholdt picked up a skirt and held it to his waist, "so uh where did you get all these?"

"We had some inside help" said Gunther, and as if on cue the basement door opened.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Ginn, had to make sure no other teachers followed me" said Mr. Smith as he stepped into the basement with a lamp.

"You got 'em from Mr. Smith, why were you keeping a bunch of girls uniform skirts?" Jean asked raising his eyebrow.

"I got them from Isabel, or Ms. Magnolia, she is over girls uniform distribution and orders, we always have a lot lying around & personally I'm ready for some change around here too. The girls were miserable in the winter when I went here and they are miserable now. That's gotta change"

"You gonna wear one?" Marcel asked with a laugh.

"No I like having a job" Erwin said.

"So starting tomorrow, no pants, no blazers, skirts, long sleeve shirts sweater vests and stockings and we won't stop until we get justice for the ladies of Trost, no matter how many demerits your get, remember they can't expel us all" Eld said.