Grian, False • Pumpkin Carving

I do apologise for any grammar/spelling mistakes.
Tw: minor shipping is involved
Wc: About 2.3k (2366 words)
Background: Loosely based on Season 8
Some Grian x False fluff requested by @Thatoneguywhoexists
So this took quite a while and I really do apologise for about that. Thank you for your patience though!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

False was simply relaxing, unwinding after spending a good couple of hours gathering resources when the sound of fireworks was heard... and then the sounds of a loud crash followed.

She quietly groaned, not wanting to get up to investigate. Hoping that whoever was there would, perhaps, soon go away or perhaps had run out of rockets and would soon leave after a couple of minutes, she closed her eyes and waited.

However, some more sounds of movements were soon heard. It seemed they had no plans to leave/or did not want to leave for they were indeed persistent.

False let out a soft sigh as she got up and placed the book she was reading at the side.

"I wonder who's dropped by?" She wondered, making her way. Turning a corner, her eyes glanced down to the scattered materials and items that were lying on the floor, before noticing the Hermit that was hurriedly picking stuff up and placing it in a chest.

"Are you okay?" False questioned.

They jumped a little, having been caught off guard. "Oh- uh, sorry about this False," They apologised, turning to face her. Their hand, that was floating and holding an item, was lowered back down and they placed the item in the chest. "But either way, hello!" They chirped.

"Hi Grian," She greeted. "What brings you here?"

Placing the last couple of items that were scattered away (False figured that he had probably tipped over a chest when he had entered, which would've explained the crash she had heard) Grian straightened up and looked at her with excitement. "It's your lucky day! You've won a special ticket!"

"Ticket?" False repeated, she tilted her head in confusion. "I haven't entered any ticket winning competitions though-"

"Ah yes well, uh... you have now!"

"So what have I won in that case?" She curiously asked.

"A chance to go pumpkin carving with me!"

False shook her head, she chuckled. "Of course, I should've known."

"A very awesome experience, if you ask me!"

"I don't see any pumpkins though? All I see are those empty crates?" She gestured to the grates (that had definitely not been there earlier) that were on the floor, next to Grian.

"Yes, about that-'' Grian awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I have a slight issue..."

"Let me guess, you have no pumpkins?" False guessed.

"What! No, of course not-" 

False raised an eyebrow, "So what's the issue then?"

"I uh- yeah alright, I have no pumpkins... sadly," Grian admitted. "So I was wondering if you wanted to search for pumpkins with me, since everybody else I've asked is busy, and then carve them?"