Mango • Just Look Upon The Stars, Cause They're Here For You

So this is for FandomsUnite05 Switcheroo challenge, using the prompt stargazing (fluff-->angst).
I do apologise for any spelling/grammar mistakes.
Tw: shipping is present, angst - just general angst I guess.
Wc: About 1.3k (1383 words)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tango sighed, as he gazed at the sky. He'd gone stargazing tonight, he needed to clear his troubled mind. Stargazing had always been one of Tango's favourite things to do. There was something about it that was so calming and refreshing for him. They were so pretty, so bright and shiny in the darkness of the night. They glistened the world, with such brightness. It gave him hope that things would get better.

The only problem with stargazing was the memories that aroused his former friends. "How could things have gone all so wrong so quickly?" Tango sadly wondered. His heart ached with pain and misery, he was bluntly tired of everything. The fights, the argument and of course the ignorance of his existence.

It had seemed to go all right in the beginning but then it dropped, everything started to go downhill. It wasn't fair, he was tired of the mistreatment he received. Perhaps his existence was more worthless than he wanted to believe.

Tango felt the tears swell in his eyes, threatening to break loose. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down. To his dismay though, it didn't.

His breathing became quicker and faster. The tears slowly made their way down his face. He trembled as his emotions broke loose, breaking the happy act that he had been putting on and the feelings he had buried away for so long. He slowly rocked himself, as he quietly cried. For once it felt good to be able to cry freely, without anyone yelling at him.

Eventually, his breathing became slightly more normal. And those tears slowly came to a stop, with only one or tears that occasionally escaped his eyes. Tango gave a small hiccup as he used the back of his hand to brush away the streaks of tears.

He looked up and gazed at the dark sky. The stars were still there, twinkling and shining the inky sky with glows of light.

"Just look upon the stars, cause they're here for you," Tango whispered, his voice broke as he whispered that. He relaxed a little, feeling slightly calmer from his small break down. He suddenly flinched though, noticing that he could hear the footsteps of someone from behind him.

"Tango?" Someone suddenly asked from behind him.

Tango jumped not expecting, having originally thought that he was hallucinating, Turning his head, he relaxed a little realizing who it was. "Hey, Mumbo. What are you doing here?"

"I was heading somewhere but I noticed you were here....alone, so I thought I'll drop by and say hi," Mumbo quietly responded.

"Ah, I see. Have a seat, I don't bite you know," Tango chuckled, though it was a dry and hollow one. Once again attempting on putting on his fake act of happiness. He gestured to the spot next to him. Mumbo gave him a faint smile and a look of concern, as he sat down.

"Thanks," Mumbo softly said. "What are you doing here, Tango? You okay?"

"Stargazing," Tango awkwardly said. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Noticing the unconvinced look on Mumbo's face, Tango sighed. "It's just the usual drama... the reason I'm stargazing tonight, I need to clear my mind I guess...everything fine.