Iskall • The Ride Of My Life!

Trigger warning: none, actually wait Iskall getting pranked by diorite has to count?
Background: End of season 6, Iskall's demise retake.
Word count:1120
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grian's Pov:
"Grian, it has come to my attention that you want to help demise Iskall?" asked Impulse.

"Yep!"

"Well, look-"

"I give you diamonds if you allow me to help," I quickly say.

"It's a deal!" stated Impulse. "I was thinking of demising Iskall with a ride and then?"

"Diorite," I finished, with a gleam in my eyes. "And of course, a story," I added.

"Right, then I'll do the ride and you do the story?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Well, then shall we get to work?" Impulse asked

"Yes!"

-------Time Skip bought to you by #ShopAtSahara-------

"We finished," I say as I admire my handiwork.

"Yep!" Impulse says. " I can't wait to see Iskall's reaction.

"I guess we just have to wait and see."

-
Iskall's Pov:
Grian and Impulse have both told me that my demise ending has been finished. And that I should meet them up whenever I was free... so I guess my demise is really coming to an end.

Huh... weird I'm actually excited for this.

They also told me to meet them, so I guess here I am.

"Hallo?" I say as I step into a black room.

"Huh, minecarts.... and rails? What on earth have they been doing.." I randomly say to myself. I have to stop talking to myself-

"Iskall!" Grian chirps as he flies into the room.

"Wait up, Grain... stop!" I hear Impulse yell.

"Oh, hi Iskall!" Impulse greets, spotting me.

"So, lads what have we been doing?" I curiously ask.

"Well Iskall, me and Impulse have made you the ride of your demise," Grian says jumping around from all the
excitement.

"Okay, but before we begin. What is Grian doing here? I thought you won the auction, Impulse?" I questioned.

"I did," Impulse states. "But Grian came to me and asked me if he could help me demise you."

"...He basically gave me diamonds," Impulse added, with a smile.

I chuckle to myself, classic Grian. "Well boys, I can't wait to see what you did!" I told them.

"Yep. Now Iskall, please step inside the minecart and hold on tight for the ride of your life," Grian said.