One: I'll Remember. Part Two.

A few minutes later, Tyler arrived at the party, and he looked around at everyone dancing, drinking, chatting with their small groups...

Tyler's shoulder hit someone, and he almost tripped and caught himself.

"Ooh. Watch it, dick. Oh." Tyler said, turning around to see Alaric. "Sorry, still working out the kinks of being human. My tolerance blows."

"Yeah, Tyler, not to play chaperone, but are you sure somebody with your anger issues... should be drinking at all this close to the full moon?"

"My issues are under control. Coach lets me practise with the football team." Tyler said, laughing softly, frowning. "I get to kick ass in a controlled environment."

"Till you get plastered, do something stupid, and trigger your werewolf curse all over again."

"Alaric, chill

"Alaric, chill. It's under control." Said Tyler.

"Good, but just in case." Alaric said, taking the cup from him.

"Really?" Tyler asked.

"I haven't been buzzed since I came back to life. And saying that aloud while sober really freaks me out."

Tyler smiled and looked behind Ric and Ric turned around to see him looking at Liv.

Liv looked at them, noticing they were looking at her. Ric chuckled softly, turning back to Tyler.

"As the only sober person here, trust me when I tell you... that girl is so not into you. Thanks for the beer."

Ric walked away from him

Later, Elena walked into the bedroom...

"The fridge makes me wanna kill myself. We're gonna have to split this."

"Knock yourself out." He says.

She climbed onto the bed and kissed him.

"You wanna grab dinner? There's that crab shack on the harbour you wanna check out."

"I would, um, I told Dean I'd stop by the garage later." He tells her.

"Yep. Never heard that one before."